Full-Time Full Time (10 Month) Coordinator of Internal Operations for Intercollegiate Athletics
Simpson College seeks qualified candidates for a Coordinator of Internal Operations for Intercollegiate Athletics. This position is an exciting paid internship opportunity for a candidate of underrepresented background. This is a 10-month full-time position working July 15 to May 15 and is funded with a NCAA grant for two pay cycles (23-24 and 24-25), with the potential for becoming a permanent staff position in the Athletics Department.
This position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and will manage the day-to-day internal operations for the SC Athletics department, emphasizing:
- Assist with development, coordination, and monitoring of a comprehensive NCAA Compliance program in collaboration with the Compliance Director.
- Assist Director of Athletics & Director of Athletics Communication with all fundraising projects, marketing & public relations, and sponsorship programs as needed.
- Assist with and supervise game operations staff for all athletic teams.
- Serve as administrator in charge in the absence of the Director of Athletics and/or Asst. Athletic Director/SWA.
- Option to serve as DEI representative for athletic department, including representing the department in the All Campus Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ACCDEI).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications and NCAA Statistical software).
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
How to ApplyTo apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, a one-page diversity statement, and contact information for three professional references. Inferfolio It is the policy and practice of Simpson College to provide equal educational and employment opportunities. We specifically encourage applications from women and minorities. Employment will require a criminal background check, including but not limited to criminal history, national sex offender search, and motor vehicle history. Interviews will begin on May 12 and continue until the position is filled.
116 total views, 4 today