Part-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is seeking an organized, responsive, and collaborative individual to join our client’s transportation company in San Francisco, CA as the Executive Assistant to the CEO. This position is temporary to start and has a high likelihood to extend. This role is also 100% remote and all work from home equipment will be provided!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Respond to all external party scheduling requests
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- 3-5+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
- Must be comfortable working according to the Pacific Time Zone
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary talent portal. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
601 total views, 0 today