Full-Time Diversity & Inclusion Lead US
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To enhance the Diversity and Inclusion cultural journey at UCB in the US, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Diversity and Inclusion Lead.
As a US D&I Lead, you will accelerate the D&I cultural transformation of UCB US and to drive success of Employees Resources Groups representing diverse community group. The US D&I lead will help focus the different stakeholders and actions to take and generate the right momentum to accelerate the cultural change. The US D&I lead will be supported by US Leadership team and maintain a clear link with UCB global D&I priorities; as reflected in a double reported line to the President of the US and the Global Head of D&I.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Create D&I roadmap strategic execution – In line with Global D&I strategy, define and drive the D&I roadmap for the US. Define and drive the execution of short term/bold actions and mid-long-term roadmap. Ensure global D&I actions are appropriately rolled out in line with local priorities
- Accelerate the ERG grassroot print and impact – Support and work hand in hand with the Employee Resources Groups, to gather insights, get feedback that gets embedded in the US D&I roadmap. Ensure all the insights and feedback gathered are consistent with the overall US D&I strategy and plan. Elevate the equity for all minorities, courageously tackling mindset and systemic issues. Actively support the building of the Global D&I Community and robust execution of the ERG guidance
- Build and enhance the US D&I Network – Ensures local best practices are shared with global D&I on a regular basis. Involves all the appropriate stakeholders across UCB sites in the US (D&I council, ERGs, Emerging Leaders, grassroot groups…) and gathers insights and feedback on a regular basis. Adjusts the US D&I roadmap based on these insights. In partnership with US communication, define and drive the D&I internal and external communication plan (with regular US communications). Is an ad hoc member and involves USLT for decision making
You will contribute by:
- Being a D& I Expert- Bringing a strong voice for D&I in the broader industry community, engaging regularly with internal and external networks to share, learn and seek opportunities to break convention. Passionate leader, embarking UCB US organization to fully embrace D&I. Continuing to grow the Employee Resource Group (ERG) strategy and provide leadership and support to empower and strengthen our internal communities
- Being a strategic executor – Shaping D&I strategies, thinking and dive down in execution with rigor. Considering ‘Glocal’ approach while driving local roadmap to ensure global consistency and alignment. Ensuring excellence in D&I operationalization, managing multiple projects on all front at the same time
- Being a Builder – Coordinating and converging internal and external efforts, keeping the focus while balancing short-term with longer-term progress. Pulling in resources and mobilizing network to accelerate D&I journey. Champion, monitor, measure and report on progress on actions
- Being a Inclusive leader – Leading by influence – with empathy and authenticity With an inclusive and growth mindset, embracing challenges with a positive tone, an eye for solutions and an energy for springing into action. Inspirational though leader- leveraging the passion to care for people and driving engagement
- Being A Orchestrator- Coaching, consulting, providing strategic input to leaders, helping them in developing business specific D&I strategies, plans and outcomes. Connecting and partnering with key stakeholders such as D&I network, Talent and learning partners, business partner in embedding D&I across the organization. As a change agent, influencing the organization on matters of diversity and inclusion
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master degree required
- 7+ years of professional experience in a corporate environment
- D&I certification or equivalent experience
- Experience in driving cultural changes and solutions in a complex, cross-functional organization
- Experience in building and leading measurable and scalable D&I-focused programs and initiatives. D&I Certification and experience working with Employee Resource. Groups
- Understanding and role model the multiple dimensions of diversity through your own background or experience or thoughts
- Ability to build trusted relationship across different personality types, cultures, hierarchical levels and/or functional backgrounds s and influence behaviour change at all levels of an organization
- Practive and highly organized, multi-task and ability to handle heavy work flow processing, balancing the strategic with the day-to-day execution
- Strong facilitation, coaching, and presentation skills
- Business and data analysis skills
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient’s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.
How to ApplyApply via career website: https://careers.ucb.com/job/Atlanta-Diversity-&-Inclusion-Lead-US-Geor/607830101/?locale=en_US
88 total views, 1 today