|Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.|
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the CX for multiple products within Black Knight’s Servicing Technologies division and ensures optimal product support and customer experience. Leads WCAG efforts across Black Knight. Participates in the management of financial modeling, client satisfaction, and product compliance. Provides oversight and conducts the analysis of business and user needs with a focus on customer experience (CX).
LOCATION: This job is fully remote eligible within the United States. If located in Jacksonville, FL some onsite may be required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Enterprise WCAG effort
- Works with internal stakeholders (Sales, Client Support) to identify gaps in the customer experience and opportunities to improve
- Captures, monitors, and analyzes customer feedback
- Manages the Voice of the Client effort for Servicing Technologies and coordinates the meeting schedule as well as participation / content in BKI and other conferences
- Manages technical and business work items and may be responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors
- Demonstrates an Agile mindset
- Awareness of and comfortable with the use of modern technologies (such as public cloud) for software development
- Recommends and incorporates technology with long-term business plans
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilizes this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better technology solutions that support and drive business decisions
- Assist with MVP definition and strategic alignment for one or more products
- Track and manage contractual client commitments and responsible for change controls
- Track and measure market share as well as competitive analysis
- Leads the discovery and implementation of internal and third party integrations
- Monitor regulatory and industry changes as needed
- Create industry whitepapers and ensures product is supported in conferences
- Manage and lead industry Forum discussions
- Prepares and product backlog delivery plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs, and retirement plans.
- Manages delivery and release schedule in alignment with financial goals and company’s processes
- Understands product’s profit and loss statement
- May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions, as needed
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral, and as needed RFPs (request for proposal)
- Oversees the delivery of continuous and effective services and ensures completion within budget and in accordance with requirements contractual or other
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change, and measures the level of improvement
- Collaborates across the organization to identify and coordinate product dependencies
- May participate in the determination and approval of service level agreements (SLAs) related to products
- Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings, and internal group meetings
- May require up to 25% travel
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, product marketing, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Any Agile certifications a plus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience working with B2B products and creating B2B customer experiences desired
- Skilled in developing UI/UX strategies to map out entire customer journeys desired
- Understands Web Accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and Google Analytics highly desired
- Familiarity with B2C products a plus
- Experience working in the Financial Services / Banking / Lending industry highly desired
- Experience working in an Agile/SAFe environment desired
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner across various levels of the organization and varying areas of focus
- Relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on stakeholder needs, establishing credibility, and building positive, professional, relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple large and/or complex initiatives
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role that orchestrates activities of an entire product line through several product managers. Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates. Excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation. Effectively communicates with all levels of personnel. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established departmental policies and standards. Recommends and influences changes to procedures affecting division. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organization objectives, implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, and establishes and ensures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. Manages the product revenue and profitability for th e assigned product line(s). Completes product investment and profitability analyses, win/loss analyses, business alliance management of key partners and product management metrics. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning products and/or clients. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship. This level requires the ability to communicate with all levels of management. Typically requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably in product management discipline) as well as management and/or leadership experience or minimum of ten (10) years of Agile product owner, business, technical analysis, or consulting experience as well as management and/or leadership experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration f or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.