Full-Time Communications Executive – Investment Management
A tremendous opportunity exists for a communications professional to join BNY Mellon Investment Management at an inflection point for an industry leader within the asset management space.
The individual would work within Investment Management’s global communications team to develop and execute an integrated communications program based on best practices, shared ideas and excellent execution to promote and protect the external reputation of BNY Mellon Investment Management. This would include supporting the following:
- Day-to-day media relations, which includes handling inbound enquiries and proactive engagement, as well as assistance with organizing creative media events.
- Communications planning for announcements and campaigns, distributing of investment and market commentaries, as well as drafting of press releases and byline articles that put an appropriate spotlight on intellectual capital from BNY Mellon Investment Management.
- Organizing the preparation and handling of logistics around media interviews, announcement days and other communications events.
- Assist with media targeting and editorial planning, and actively monitoring the external landscape for expert commentary opportunities.
- Help with change and issues management, as well as internal communications as needed.
- Build strong relationships and network with colleagues, internal stakeholders and key media.
- Collate, analyze and evaluate media coverage as part of global media monitoring.
- Support global team organization through the tracking of activity and deliverables, managing external agencies, deployment of content on digital channels, and the preparation of internal reporting for senior management and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A collaborative approach to working with colleagues and strong interpersonal skills – willingly assumes additional responsibility and readily assists other team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- High-energy level with the ability to be both a self-starter and a team player; proactive and performance-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, akin to a start-up culture.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a large, complex, global organization.
- Flexibility to manage changing requirements and short timelines.
- Knowledge of Asset Management industry and/or financial firms with multiple investment products– across regions, asset classes and multiple distribution channels (Institutional, Intermediary, Retirement).
- B.A. / B.S. degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience, preferably within a financial services environment or asset management firm (institutional or retail asset management).
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=2117999&pid=9479957&domain=bnymellon.com&triggerGoButton=true
947 total views, 0 today