Full-Time Clinical Lab Manager
The University of North Texas (UNT) Student Health and Wellness Center is a full-service medical center offering general wellness and specialty medical care to all UNT students. We are staffed with licensed physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, certified lab technologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed nurses, and medical assistants.
UNT is a state employer offering great benefits, including medical, dental, life, retirement, ample paid time off, and a great work/life balance.
Perform moderate to high complexity levels of testing in the following areas: Chemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Micro and Urinalysis.
- Presents a professional demeanor when interacting with internal and external customers. Follows appropriate chain of command.
- Participates in all mandatory SHWC trainings and meetings, including committees, as assigned. Practices and follows proper privacy and security regulations.
- Participates/volunteers with SHWC events, including internal events, orientations, etc.
- Performs all in-house laboratory tests in a timely manner without errors. Properly processes specimens to be sent to the reference laboratory and the resulting report will be scanned into the practice management system for medical provider review.
- Oversees, evaluates, measures, reviews and documents the Laboratory Quality Assurance Processes.
- Oversees laboratory student employees to ensure that all responsibilities and tasks are performed each day.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and three years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
How to ApplyApply online: https://jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/72500
49 total views, 1 today