Full-Time Client Service Support Associate
The Newton Investment Management Group describes a group of affiliated companies that provide investment advisory services under the brand name ‘Newton’ or ‘Newton Investment Management’. Those companies are Newton Investment Management Ltd, registered in the UK, and Newton Investment Management North America LLC, registered in the US, and both are indirect subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (‘BNY Mellon’).
- Monitors and reports on client portfolio and performance
- Answers any inquiries from clients regarding the nature of investment products and their portfolios along with inquiries regarding managing portfolio risk and asset allocation
- Learn and understand the industry
- Provides analysis and development of reports related to all aspects of account activities, performance, and investment related practices and procedures
- Serves as an escalation point for client inquiries.
- Continues to develop knowledge on various product offerings and in order to address client inquiries and concerns.
- Maintains the online platform and tools utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolios and portfolio performance.
- Trains clients on report production
- Interprets and suggests programs or improvements to services delivered in order to improve client experience.
- Assist with interview process for new hires on the team and additionally training new hires, this includes providing detail on client/accounts/relationships, training on systems and deliverables, reviewing deliverables and providing guidance to less experienced Client Reporting team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Take lead or participate in larger client service/reporting projects and initiatives.
- Complete and/or coordinate the completion of DDQs, 15Cs, and other client related requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?domain=bnymellon.com&pid=14029615
525 total views, 0 today