Full-Time Childcare Worker
Do you light up when you make a little one smile? Do you possess the energy and magic to engage in weekly nursery themes such as Dinosaur Week, Farmyard week or Under the Sea? Does it excite you to plan Messy Fridays, preparing jelly, spaghetti, cereals, sand and shaving foam to play with?
Can you keep calm when settling crying babies or teething toddlers? Have you the compassion and kindness to support mums and dads with their childcare responsibilities? Would you take pride in supporting parents to go to activities like soft play or baby massage?
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our passionate Sheffield Family service! Supporting up to 12 children/babies, the role is Monday to Friday 8:30 to 16:30. This provides a unique opportunity work with a small community of children and their parents at a specialist residential service for parents in recovery from drug/alcohol addiction.
To join us as a Childcare Worker, you will need:
- Level 2/3 NVQ in Childcare (or similar)
- Basic knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage guidelines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Determined, with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a real difference to the lives of people we support
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- Support through occupational sick pay, eye-care vouchers and regular wellbeing talks and activities
- Continuous training and career development via PXL our dedicated learning management system
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance programme including telephone and online access
- A rewarding role with the opportunity to help us support people on their journey to recovery and change their lives for the better.
- We’ll ensure you get all the support you need to thrive and succeed in your role and find your place amongst our incredible and collaborative team.
We want you to feel comfortable to be your best during the interview process, so that you can get to know Phoenix and we can get to know you. If shortlisted, you will be contacted for a short face to face interview. For any further information please feel free to contact ch**********@ph************.uk
Please note we may interview as people apply therefore the closing date is subject to change.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website: Childcare Worker (3159) | Phoenix Futures
63 total views, 0 today