Part-Time Business Development Specialist
Work Locations: London, UK – Fully remote working available
Closing Date: 22nd August 2023
0.5 FTE for the first year, with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Base Pay/Salary: £26K pro rata
Are you a passionate and outgoing individual with a flair for sales? Do you love the vibrant streets of London and want to share its hidden gems with others? Look no further! Unseen Tours London is seeking a Sales Representative to join our dedicated team and help us showcase the city’s undiscovered wonders.
Unseen Tours was born in 2010 from the inspiring work of The Sock Mob, a volunteer network that engages with men and women living on the streets of London. Unseen Tours supports people with experience of homelessness to develop, curate, and lead guided walks to different neighbourhoods of London. Since the summer of 2010, we have worked with more than 24 guides and offered walks in eight different areas of the city. Each year, we run more than 450 walks, and welcome 6500+ guests.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in promoting our unique and immersive walking tours, providing visitors with an authentic and offbeat experience of London. You will be responsible for engaging with potential customers and showcasing the value of our tours. Your persuasive skills and knowledge of London’s cultural diversity will allow you to connect with a diverse range of individuals, sparking their curiosity to explore the unseen side of this vibrant city.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills: You can captivate and convince others through your verbal and written skills.
- Sales experience: You have some prior experience in a sales role with proven success.
- Customer-focused mindset: You prioritise the needs and satisfaction of customers, going the extra mile to provide an exceptional experience.
- Team player: You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing insights and ideas with colleagues to drive success.
- Self-starter: As this is a small team you will need to be self-motivated and have strong innovative skills.
- Shared vision: You share our vision and objectives of helping people with experience of homelessness and other forms of marginalisation.
- Passion for London: Knowledge of London will be desirable however on the job training will be provided.
- Promoting Unseen Tours London to potential customers through various channels
- Creating sales-related content for online platforms, social media and other marketing.
- Finding new opportunities for us to generate sales for our private group bookings, focusing on schools, universities, corporates and inbound tour operators.
- Engaging with prospective clients, answering their queries and providing detailed information about our tours.
- Collaborating with the CEO to create a new sales strategy, and taking the lead on delivering that strategy.
- Representing the company at conferences, trade shows and networking events.
- Continuously staying up to date on what’s happening in London’s tourism and culture scene, ensuring you’re equipped with the latest information to enhance the sales process.
- Helping with ad-hoc funding applications when required.
What we offer:
- A flexible, vibrant and inclusive work environment where your passion for sales and London will thrive.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within a rapidly expanding company.
- The chance to contribute to a socially responsible organisation, as Unseen Tours London supports individuals affected by homelessness and forms of marginalisation to become tour guides.
How to ApplyApply now by emailing us at email@example.com, with your CV and a brief covering letter, sharing why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
39 total views, 1 today