Full-Time Business Analyst
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly brand, category and eCommerce performance reporting, and robust data analysis to identify emerging trends and insights that would enable brand, category, and eCommerce growth acceleration
- Utilize Power BI, Target Greenfield, IRI, Numerator and other reporting tools to track sales performance, share metrics, competitive landscape, supply, and forecast analysis
- Responsible for weekly update of Power BI & weekly reporting to team & cross functional
- Learn Haleon and Retailer 3rd party systems
- Analyze syndicated data and evaluate promotional activity, completing necessary reporting templates
- Analyze Retailer specific POS and/or Shopper data via appropriate systems
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends of Haleon and Competitors to Team
- Distribute reports and present trends to local and internal teams and to Customer where appropriate
- Maintain and coordinate communication of various Team reports and information to internal Haleon departments (e.g. Customer Strategy, Brand Marketing Teams, Sr Commercial Leadership)
- Play a key role in development and inputs into on-going Sales Forecasting process for assigned brands
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of Team and across Haleon internal departments as developed
- Cultivate relationships within Haleon and Target
Business and Technical Skills
- Proficient in BI and data automation
Business Understanding and Insight
- Uses appropriate internal and external data sources to conduct robust analysis key dynamics, trends, and customer needs
- Proactively utilizes insights to identify opportunities and develop actionable, relevant recommendations
- Uncovers and predicts future trends that can be used to develop plans that will deliver against business objectives
- Anticipates and embraces change and emerging trends in the broader environment
- Tracks, monitors, and adjusts activities based on real-time market implementation
- Shares learnings so that successful executions can be scaled quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business discipline
- 2 + years of Analytics Experience
- Expert in Excel Microsoft and Proficient and Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Able to read and interpret Sales and Financial Data
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, mine for insights and develop conclusions/strategy
- Agility to adapt to first time situations and opportunities applying previous enterprise-wide experience to deliver a sustained business model which supports above industry growth
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate effectively as part of a team and with key stakeholders
- High integrity, fairness, and transparency
- Effective communicator across different mediums (oral, written, face-to-face, and remotely via available and modern technology)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Consumer focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As Haleon focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website at https://gsknch.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GSKCareers/job/USA---Minneapolis---Minneapolis/Business-Analyst_505743-1
460 total views, 0 today