Full-Time Bilingual Field Support Representative
The role of the Field Support Representative I is to provide quality data entry and/or conduct review of original items, as well as research and pricing of items for insurance-related losses. This is a process-oriented role, where edjuster’s standard claims methodologies are followed with respect to the handling of content-related losses for our insurer clients.
- As part of this role, responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete the data entry of lists and/or conduct reviews/revisions of mobile app entries.
- Price common household items using edjuster’s database and/or generic price list.
- Ensure ongoing communication with other team members on the progression of the data entry and pricing of contents.
- Ensure ongoing communication with Content Claims Specialists.
- Communicate with policyholder, where necessary, to finalize pricing.
- Obtain quotes and estimate from vendors.
- Provide weekly updates to Content Claims Specialists and Claims Supervisor.
- Adhere to workflow deadlines.
- Document and upload pertinent claim-related information and maintain detailed notes in the relevant systems.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Secondary School diplomas.
- Prior experience in data entry, retail, transcription, or customer service roles.
- Be able to provide an adequate workspace, free of noise.
- Employee must provide their own high speed internet service (a portion will be reimbursed).
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong technical skills (MS Office/Outlook, online research for accurate pricing of items, typing, accurate data editing, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and new technology.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve.
Because a claim is more than a number — it’s a person, a child, a friend. It’s anyone who looks to Crawford on their worst days. And by helping to restore their lives, we are helping to restore our community – one claim at a time.
At Crawford, employees are empowered to grow, emboldened to act and inspired to innovate. Our industry-leading team pioneers new solutions for the industries and customers we serve. We’re looking for the next generation of leaders to take this journey with us.
We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in purpose, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawco.com.
When you accept a job with Crawford, you become a part of the One Crawford family.
- Our total compensation plans provide each of our employees with far more than just a great salary
- Pay and incentive plans that recognize performance excellence
- Benefit programs that empower financial, physical, and mental wellness
- Training programs that promote continuous learning and career progression while enhancing job performance
- Sustainability programs that give back to the communities in which we live and work
- A culture of respect, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and inclusion
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
Permanent, Full Time
How to ApplyPlease apply via "apply" form on the job posting, or email to email@example.com directly.
36 total views, 0 today