Full-Time B2B Inside Sales Representative – Chicago
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste. Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our team right now! Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 58.8 Million users, and more than 144 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Specialist to join the Chicago Sales superstar team at Too Good To Go!
Sounds like your kind of mission? Here is what it will entail:
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will use your negotiation and persuasion skills to bring new restaurant partners to Too Good To Go by phone and email. You will also set our partners up for success by inspiring them to tackle food waste and ensuring they are well trained on our platform.
- You have direct experience working over the phone with independently-owned businesses.
- You are a strong sales person – you love to connect with people, understand their needs, and move them to action.
- You are a first-class communicator.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and love the atmosphere of a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are excited to be part of a supportive team that learns from one another, helps one another, and celebrates each others’ successes.
- You are highly driven and eager to contribute to our mission of a planet with no food waste.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool, Salesforce a major plus.
- You have a true passion for sustainability – you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
Why You’re the Waste Warrior We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- Knowledge and contacts in the food industry is a significant plus.
- Proactive, organized and structured, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- Self-motivated: you are able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (Includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 Days + 9 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
If you still need more convincing…
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to get started!
176 total views, 0 today