Temporary B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Premier Talent Partners is partnering with our client in FinTech to find their next Demand Generation Marketing Manager! Although this position is fully remote while offices are closed due to COVID-19, candidates should be located within a commutable range of San Mateo, CA. If you have proven experience in ABM with a SaaS background – this may be the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Plan and execute all lead generation campaigns through integrated ABM, offline and online demand generation programs to drive MQLs and SQLs
- Penetrate our target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in close partnership with Sales
- Work closely with other marketing team members to develop and execute virtual events and webinars (and eventually field events and trade shows), content marketing, influencer marketing, and product launches
- Select and implement optimal marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Analyze, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- 3+ years of demand generation experience marketing to enterprise B2B software/SaaS buyers; experience marketing to the financial services and banking industry is a plus
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative ABM programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
684 total views, 0 today