Full-Time Associate Science Teacher
Applications Accepted Starting 3/22/23
Application Review Starting 4/05/23
Miss Hall’s School seeks a full-time Associate Science Teacher for the 2023-24 school year. An Associate Science Teacher can expect to teach 2 to 3 full-year courses and work in support of the department, including as a laboratory technician and by performing other duties related to teaching and curriculum development. We are interested in someone who is able to teach high school Chemistry, with an educational background enabling them to teach other STEM and science-specific courses as needed. Miss Hall’s School is committed to diversifying its faculty and encourages applicants who are committed to bringing a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to their work.
Miss Hall’s School inspires and encourages each girl to pursue the highest standards of learning and character; to contribute boldly and creatively to the common good; and to seek a purposeful life based on honor, respect, growth, and personal authenticity.
At Miss Hall’s School, we champion social justice; insist that all community members demonstrate respect for each other through words and actions; and affirm that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to learning and problem solving, discovery and personal growth, and cultivating empathy and cultural competency. Guided by these beliefs, and with the understanding that being an inclusive community requires ongoing work and commitment, we foster cross cultural dialogue and allyship to honor and celebrate our diverse community.
● Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a related STEM field
● Knowledge base and comfort with teaching a variety of Science courses ,including Chemistry and other STEM related offerings
● Demonstrated interest in, commitment to, and ability to work with students of varied academic levels and interests
● Willingness to participate in interdisciplinary and innovative curricular design and partnership
● Demonstrated ability to integrate classroom technologies to enhance teaching and learning
● Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion and to serving a diverse, global community
● Commitment to the Miss Hall’s School Mission and Core Values
Salary benchmarked with NAIS medians and commensurate with experience
How to ApplySubmit your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.
129 total views, 0 today