Full-Time Associate Director of Digital Marketing
The Elton John AIDS Foundation was established in 1992 and is one of the leading independent AIDS organizations in the world. The Foundation’s mission is simple: an end to the AIDS epidemic. The Elton John AIDS Foundation is committed to overcome the stigma, discrimination and neglect that keeps us from ending AIDS. With the mobilization of our network of generous supporters and partners, we fund local experts across four continents to challenge discrimination, prevent infections and provide treatment as well as influencing governments to end AIDS.
The Foundation is supported by a staff of 30 operating out of offices in London and New York. At the beginning of 2019 we began an ambitious five-year strategic plan to further our vision and expand our staff and resources. It is essential that our team is made up of individuals who share our passion for the important life changing work that we do.
We currently have a flexible working schedule in London and New York City.
Our Four (4) core company values are: Care, Creativity, Connection and Courage.
The Elton John AIDS Foundation is currently searching for its’ first permanent digital Associate Director of Digital Marketing based on the East Coast, USA, preferably New York City, to drive and manage all paid digital activities across the organization. They will manage campaign strategy, implementation and optimization across all digital advertising channels, with a focus on paid search and paid social. The Associate Director will manage and maintain strategies to increase web traffic, grow online revenue, and increase EJAF’s supporter and donor base as well as drive paid activity for a number of our grantees to reach their goals. The Associate Director will monitor clearly defined metrics of success for all paid digital activity, providing regular reporting and recommending adjustments as required. They will help coordinate digital media buys, manage campaign budgets and work with external agencies on behalf of internal teams.
- Develop and execute strategies for paid digital campaigns to support EJAF’s overall goals including revenue growth, brand awareness, grantee visibility and lead generation
- Provide tailored paid media strategy recommendations advising on channel mix and budget allocation per channel to ensure maximum ROI
- Grow EJAF supporter base through the use of digital advertising including paid search, paid social, display and Google Ad Grants
- Help to manage external agency relationships and their budgets
- Ensure ongoing improvements with continuous testing and performance analysis
- Support the test/learn strategies for A/B tests
- Manage reporting for all paid digital activity
- Understand and apply industry best practices in digital marketing, staying up to date on emerging channels and trends
- Develop and maintain the digital strategic plan
- Help to ensure alignments of digital strategies with organisational priorities
Qualifications and Competencies
- Post-secondary degree or college diploma in marketing or related field
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience in digital marketing, digital advertising or digital communications
- Solid understanding of SEM, SEO, paid digital advertising
- Paid media planning and buying experience on major websites/networks
- Ability to lead procurement and manage relationships with external partners, agencies and vendors
- Experience executing digital campaigns and leading post campaign analysis for mid budget ($80k+) digital campaigns in market
- Deep knowledge of media execution and measurement platforms such as Google Ads, GA4, Google Data Studio, FB Ads/Audience Manager, LinkedIn campaign manager
- Proven organisational, project management
- Ability to work in an exciting environment under deadline, with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple and competing tasks and establish priorities to remain flexible, and to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience of working in a charitable organisation is a bonus
Skills and Qualities
- Alignment with our four (4) core values: Care, Connection, Creativity and Courage
- Curious and eager to work in a purpose-driven environment
- A team player whose rises to challenges open to new ideas and methods
- Strategic and creative mindset coupled with a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach
- Patient and a thoughtful teacher to educate colleagues who do not have expertise in this area
- Reports to Chief Communications Officer
- Manages external agencies and consultants
- Excellent written English and ability to easily adapt to different styles and tones of voice
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have authorization to work in the USA
How to ApplyApply here: https://chaloner.com/searches/#!/a4602040-d233-43fd-9052-28a004c3b17c/detail
105 total views, 0 today