Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Works within Black Knight’s Client Support division by providing Originations Technology (OT) integration support on multiple OT applications. Serves as second level technical support for high-level /high-priority production issues. Works heavily with internal partners and development teams in order to provide a timely resolutio n to high profile clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews individual client cases and prioritizes remediation solutions.
- Serves as liaison between internal development teams and Black Knight clients.
- Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to production or system outages/issues.
- Creates detailed specifications from which .NET programs will be re-written.
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
- Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to read .NET code to determine and identify bugs/defects
- Ability to write SQL statements
- Knowledge of Loan Origination Solutions is a plus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Familiarity with Black Knight products and services is a plus (Empower)
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
- Awareness of system-development protocol
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Project management skills, including the ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Technology Business Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in one or more technologies. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires at least three years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience, a minimum of three years of mortgage and home equity services consulting or management experience, and demonstrated technical capabilities.
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range for Colorado residents is: $65,000 – $90,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus. Eligible to participate in a commission plan.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
- Net experience required
- SQL experience required
- Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience required