Full-Time Accounts Receivable Specialist
Who we are: Groups360 is a booking engine for meeting space founded in 2014 by former Gaylord Entertainment executives Dave Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau. Groups360 was created with a singular goal — to empower meeting planners by bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old problem of booking groups. The company’s technology, GroupSyncTM, enables suppliers to distribute inventory, engage with planners, and optimize group revenue. GroupSync also equips planners to search and shop hotels worldwide and book rooms and space directly, online, or through a simplified RFP process. GroupSync is the first distribution channel to offer online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. Groups360 has offices in Nashville, London, and Singapore.
Our Partners: In 2019, major hospitality players Accor, Hilton, IHG and Marriott, invested a combined $50 million in Groups360 to help fuel instant-booking development. In 2022, the world’s largest alternative asset manager Blackstone Innovations Partners, New York Hedge fund Fir Tree Partners, and property and technology investment firm, Zigg Capital invested a combined $35 million in Groups360 to help drive the industry wide transformation, making group travel simple.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high- growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Accounts Receivable Specialist will partner closely with the Corporate Controller to identify and implement accounts receivable process improvements that ensure minimal financial loss and reduce the amount of delinquency encountered. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will play a key role in the management of customer relationships, building effective partnerships and establishing and maintaining a high level of customer trust and confidence.
What you will do:
- Manage the full accounts receivable process cycle.
- Partner with internal departments to onboard Groups360’s clients through the company’s accounting platform to ensure a seamless payment process.
- Manage customer accounts, including but not limited to, invoicing, collections, customer service and working with the customer to resolve outstanding issues.
- Confer with internal department leaders to discuss the status of their customer’s aged accounts receivables; proactively solicit payment on overdue accounts according to payment terms. Participate in the creation and maintenance of customer accounting procedures and training manuals.
- Review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Process customer payments and research and resolve payment discrepancies; makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Conduct weekly manual deposits; prepares reports for accounting staff as needed.
- Maintain and document all records and interactions of delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks.
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and internal control and financial integrity for the Accounts Receivable process.
- Maintains all accounts receivable reports, spreadsheets and Groups360 account receivable files
- Accountable for accounts receivables general ledger reconciliation.
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement accounts receivable process improvements.
- Act as primary backup for the accounts payable process cycle.
- Assists in monthly closings as needed.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounts receivables relatable position required.
- Hotel or hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Sage Intacct experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Excel (i.e., pivot tables & vlookups).
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
- Possess integrity and is able to manage confidential information with the utmost care, security, and discretion.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Other qualifications as required.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, Hybrid; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Location: Brentwood, TN. HYBRID (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
NOT ACCEPTING AGENCY CALLS OR SUBMISSIONS.
How to Applyhttps://groups360.com/careers/?p=job%2Foo56mfwF
51 total views, 1 today