RFP Writer/Proposal ManagerLong Island RFP Inc. – Posted by bennettweiss1
This is a remote position We are looking for a Sr Proposal Manager to join our team. Reporting to the President of the company, the Senior Proposal Manager plays a key role in executing the development of fully-compliant, compelling, and winning proposals. Come check us out at www.longislandrfp.com! The Senior Proposal Manager is responsible for coordinating with key stakeholders and related Proposal team members to achieve the accurate and timely completion of all components of the RFP. The Senior Proposal Manager is responsible for ensuring that all required sections are covered to meet the sponsor's request/expectations and also contributing to the content of the proposal document when needed. They will be accountable for following the process from receipt of RFP through customer award. Main Responsibilities: • Leads RFP response development, including but not limited to RFP analysis, communication with/coordination of key inter-departmental stakeholders, generation of the budget (including integrating additional Altasciences generated budgets and external vendor budgets), and overseeing/contributing to the content of the proposal document.
- Leads the development of the budget (including appropriately defined ballpark budgets) and ensures adherence to the process by key stakeholders across Altasciences.
- Directly contributes to developing/updating the budget and proposal templates, checklists, guidance, and How-to's, as needed.
- Leverages deep industry and/or intra-company knowledge to effect progressive change/ improvements.
- Works with operational leads and management stakeholders to identify areas for improvements in efficiency and processes associated with the budgeting function within the group; identify and propose solutions to challenges.
- Performs a thorough review of the study synopsis/protocol in order to identify the study complexities/particularities to be captured in the budget.
- Actively participates in RFP Strategy meetings, providing the BD Lead with study-specific feedback, RFP related questions, and content for the RFP response, as needed.
- Ensures budget submissions are accurate, complete, and compliant with RFP requirements and internally identified pricing plans and adjustment factors specified by BD and/or key operational leads, as well as corporate quality and branding standards and strategic client pricing.
- Provides guidance regarding the development of the proposal document and inclusion of the final study parameters.
- Updates budgets as per feedback, design changes, or per defined guidelines, from relevant operational departments.
- Ensures consistency of budget within drug/client/study type/market.
- Prepares budgets in a client-specific template via mapping, if required. Desired Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in scientific field preferred or Master's degree in a related field. Pertinent experience may be considered in lieu.
- Excellent knowledge of the proposal, contract, and budget preparation and ability to interpret budgets.
- Knowledge of APMP/Shipley/RFP life cycle management and understanding of the impact on the budget and timelines by changes to study assumptions.
- Proven ability to successfully communicate company proposal objectives and key characteristics to management and teammates, in writing and oral presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority.
- Ability to manage/coordinate the RFP process through the influence of stakeholders contributing to the process.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and organized; excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other database applications.
- Featured Job
- More than 30 hrs/week
- More than 6 months
- Project Length
- I am looking for a mix of experience and value
- Date Posted
- 25 Sep 2020
Advertising CopywriterOvia Health – Posted by OviaHealth
Ovia Health's mobile apps and benefits solutions are trusted by millions of women and families around the world — to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. We're on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us! We are looking for a full-time Advertising Copywriter who is passionate about women’s health and creating high-quality content for our clients. The ideal candidate not only has the technical skills required for the job, but also brings a passion for and a deep knowledge of fertility, pregnancy, and parenting content. What you’ll be doing:
- Research, write, and maintain short- and long-form advertising content across Ovia's suite of apps
- Write compelling and interactive in-app and social content that builds and sustains user engagement
- Develop original native ad campaigns in the Ovia voice that reflect the advertising partner brands
- Write compelling ad copy on deadline and in line with client KPIs
- Tailor content in sales materials to meet client KPIs
- Leverage advertising industry knowledge and Ovia campaign insights to propose campaign optimization strategies
- Serve as an expert on the brands, products, and services related to fertility, pregnancy, and parenting
- Implement campaign content in Ovia's ad and content platforms
RequirementsWe value smarts and drive, show us you have both!
- 3-5 years of experience creating digital content for consumers, preferably in the mobile or health & wellness space
- Experience creating and executing content-related strategy and guidelines
- Experience working with and directing freelance talent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with, and presenting to, advertising clients
- Expertise in content marketing best practices and trends to ensure Ovia’s sponsored content strategy stays competitive
- Thrives in fast paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity
- Flexible and creative mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles with a positive outlook
- High autonomy, and superior time and project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
BenefitsWe are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
- Date Posted
- 24 Sep 2020
Proposal & Content Development SpecialistAmerisourceBergen – Posted by sethw
Under the direction of the Manager - Proposal & Content Development, the Specialist will provide key functional support to the Proposal Management & Content Center and to the greater Customer Operations team. The Specialist will work closely with members of the AmerisourceBergen sales organization and collaboratively with AmerisourceBergen business units and internal departments to ensure the timely and accurate production of compliant proposal documents. Additionally, the Specialist will provide proofreading and copy editing for various internal and external customer-facing materials for members of the Customer Operations broader team of associates. This will include newsletters, playbooks, presentations, memos and other common forms of business correspondence.
This Specialist position optimizes the sales person’s time through the effective selection, curation, project management and completion of selling materials related to retention and new business development. This individual will have a unique and challenging opportunity to work in an organization that serves multiple business segments and leadership cohorts.
The Specialist works closely and proactively to align with Sales Leadership, Customer Operations and Subject Matter Experts at all levels. They must exhibit the ability to persuasively communicate strategy, ideas and tactical execution plans to leadership in an effective and productive manner. The ability to consistently align, seek feedback and collaborate with Sales leadership is a critical success factor.Requires broad experience in writing, marketing, sales or similar vocations generally obtained through the completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience. Previous experience in any combination of proofreading, copy editing and/or RFP response development experience preferred.
- Date Posted
- 22 Sep 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings