Software Engineer (Python/Django/React) – Remotejhigg000 – Posted by jhigg000
Who we are: At LCVista, we are building the next generation SaaS platform to manage the unique needs and challenges related to Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for public accounting firms of all sizes. We are a small, collaborative team working remotely. Our team members are located in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles and North Carolina. We are passionate about delighting our customers by building the most intuitive, flexible and efficient tools. We follow lightweight, Agile software development processes. We communicate daily using tools like Zoom, slack, email and github issues. Who we're looking for: We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will be responsible for building, enhancing and supporting our Django-based web applications. You may not have experience with all of the technologies on our stack but you have a desire to learn from our experienced engineering team and grow your skillset.
- You are able to take loose requirements, figure out what needs to be done and make it happen.
- You enjoy a collaborative team environment and working with others. Your typical day includes talking with our business team, writing code, reviewing and discussing code with other developers.
- You can be your own QA team and deliver high quality code and features.
- You can drive projects forward by balancing when it is time to refactor versus when it is time to ship.
- You are a team player where no task is too small and no job is too big.
- 2+ years developing production software
- 2+ years working with Django and Python
- Experience with front-end web development skills — HTML/CSS/JS. (Experience with React a plus)
- Knowledge of test automation (Experience with selenium, BrowerStack a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL (in particular PostgreSQL) and database structures
- Experience building decoupled architecture utilizing REST API
- Experience with AWS and cloud-base architecture
- Experience with version control (git) and workflows
- Computer Software
- Date Posted
- 30 Jul 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings