- DCPG Customer Service RepresentativeRecruitDQ – Posted by RecruitDQ
Answer phones to respond to general customer service inquiries. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Under general direction: Answer phones and respond to customer requests Identify, research, and resolve customer service issues using the computer system Assists customers regarding eligibility issues Provide claim status information and determine claim benefits Perform various job functions to support the overall functionality of the department Refund Requests/Stop Payment Requests Printing queued documents Returning x-rays to providers Prep consultant review packets Numbering claims Provide accurate call documentation in the AQDen computer system Follow-up on customer service inquiries not immediately resolved Recognize document and alert management of trends in customer service Recommend process improvement Maintain patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA guidelines and requirements Perform other duties as assigned SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A WORK ENVIRONMENT Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must possess: High school diploma or GED required 1-2 years customer service experience Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation: Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment; Talk to other employees/clients and hear them; See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents; Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 15 pounds. Uses computer, keyboard, monitor, telephone and other office equipment.
Location: CincinnatiOhio, United States
- CincinnatiOhio, United States
- Date Posted
- 11 Nov 2019
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings
- Program Coordinator, Policy ConnectTides_Policy Connect – Posted by Tides_Policy Connect
Program Coordinator, Policy Connect TemporaryAdmin/Cler Support San Francisco, CA, US Requisition ID: 1177 Our Organization: Tides is a philanthropic partner and nonprofit accelerator dedicated to building a world of shared prosperity and social justice. Tides works at the nexus of funders, changemakers, and policy, with extensive impact solutions including philanthropic giving and grantmaking, impact investing, fiscal sponsorship for social ventures, collaborative workspaces, and policy initiatives. Our extensive tools and know-how give our partners the freedom to hit the ground running and drive change faster than they can on their own. Program & Position Background: The Program Coordinator will play a pivotal administrative role in supporting the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) and a select group of its Healthy Children and Families (HCF) policy grantess to develop a cohesive network strategy in order to facilitate ongoing alignment, collaboration and integration of policy-focused work. Tides manages Policy Connect, which serves as a space for HCF policy grantees to connect, learn and collectively implement the rools and resources available to significantly improve health outcomes for children and families. This is a full-time position that can be based in Tides’ San Francisco offices or in the Washington D.C. area. This is a grant-funded position with funding through November 2020. Position extension beyond November 2020 will be dependent upon grant funding and program needs. This job is for you if:
- You have a passion for social justice issues, including health equity and creating opportunities for all children and families to reach their full potential.
- You have an interest in issues related to health equity, public health, and public policy.
- You are skilled at providing logistical and administrative support to internal and external partners, both in-person and virtually.
- You are interested in engaging with innovative national organizations working to promote health equity.
- You are able to build trusting relationships, both in-person and virtually, with diverse stakeholders. You listen to understand and can anticipate needs.
- You take initiative and can work both independently and in coordination with internal and external stakeholders. You can juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- You are highly organized and have an eye for details. You see how the many pieces fit to make a bigger picture.
- Maintain and suggest improvements to communications and technology platforms (currently WordPress website and Mailchimp email marketing) to ensure accurate and current information to support grantee engagement and interaction.
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting support to users, including maintaining user guides and remotely training users.
- Develop communications and other written materials to provide updates and highlight grantee accomplishments, resources, and upcoming network events. This position will have opportunities to help shape the ongoing strategy for network engagement.
- Manage logistics and communications for in-person and virtual events, including securing meeting space, A/V and catering orders, communicating agendas and details, sending and maintaining calendar invites, tracking RSVPs, managing virtual conferencing/webinar technology, and taking notes.
- Create and maintain contact lists and other project management tools.
- Collect, submit and track invoices and other financial documents and contracts for processing and payment.
- Support other program-related special projects and duties, as requested.
- Experience and interest in issues related to health equity, public health and public health policy.
- Basic understanding of nonprofit operations, including finance, compliance, and administration.
- Strong professional communication skills and customer service orientation, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work and develop relationships with individuals from national organizations, who represent different cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. Enthusiastic about making and facilitating new connections.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize among different tasks with competing deadlines.
- Comfort with learning and utilizing technology. Demonstrated experience helping others troubleshoot and learn new technology systems.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Personal resonance with Tides’ Vision, Mission and Approach.
- Strong interest and/or demonstrated experience in health equity, public health, or health/education policy preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in process and project management; ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working at a nonprofit organization, preferably with a client or customer-focused organization.
- Experience with updating and adding content to WordPress or similar web platforms. Basic HTML knowledge helpful
- Proficiency with Zoom, Outlook, Google Suite, NetSuite, and/or Mailchimp or similar tools helpful.
- 2-5 years of relevant programmatic, administrative, or event planning experience.
- Experience working virtually with remote and external partners preferred.
- B.A./B.S. or higher degree in public health, public policy or related area. Relevant work experience may be substituted for a college degree.
Location: San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 15 Jan 2020
- Environmental Health and Safety – Program Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org – Posted by email@example.com
- VancouverWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 3 Apr 2019