Assistant Director of ResearchOregon State University Ecampus – Posted by franklda
If you would like to be a part of a community that enjoys a beautiful 400-acre campus with park-like settings, supports world-renowned research, teaching, and outreach, or assists students to become successful citizens, consider a career with Oregon State University.
Ecampus is seeking an Assistant Director of Research. This is a full-time (1.0 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position.
Oregon State Ecampus is a growing, innovative and collaborative organization with a commitment to providing high-quality online degrees and programs. Ecampus makes OSU’s exceptional learning experiences available to students throughout Oregon and around the world.
The Assistant Director will work as a member of the Ecampus Research Unit on all aspects of research including study design, participant recruitment, data collection, data analysis and dissemination of findings. The successful applicant will specialize in social science research methodology and be able to work both independently and in diverse collaborative teams.
Under the supervision of the Research Director, the Assistant Director will jointly and independently:
- Develop new research projects and submit proposals to the IRB
- Create and implement data collection methods including surveys, interviews, observations and other assessments
- Develop and apply protocols to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Prepare data and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data
- Write up findings for presentation and publication
- Develop and maintain research tools
- Manage the Ecampus Research Fellows program
- Consult with other researchers and OSU faculty on research projects
Minimum (required) qualifications:
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated experience in conducting social science research including research design, data collection and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience with human subject research protocols
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience with quantitative data management and analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency using quantitative software packages (i.e. SPSS, R, Stata)
- A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity including the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse cultures, units and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data analyses into written summaries and appropriate data displays for various stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects and deadlines, and collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations, original writing, proofing, and copy-editing, intended for various audiences
- Experience working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead groups or teams
- Ph.D. in a social science field.; or Ph.D./Ed.D. with experience in an educational research setting
- Graduate level coursework in social science research methods and statistics
- Experience conducting research in the field of online education
- Work experience and/or teaching experience in higher education, especially online
- Experience consulting with faculty on social science research designs
- Experience with qualitative data analysis software (i.e. MAXQDA, NVivo)
- Experience writing grant proposals
Starting salary will be commensurate with education, skills and experience
Location: CorvallisOregon, United States
- CorvallisOregon, United States
- Date Posted
- 25 Nov 2020
Director, Learning EnablementHealthgrades – Posted by Healthgrades
The Director, Learning Enablement directs and oversees the strategy and execution of the learning solutions for our internal and external clients. Effectively enables & delivers experiences for optional engagement and adoption. Works directly on the build out of a Learning Management System to support internal and external product trainings as well as establish certification paths. What you will do:
- Architect the vision, strategy, and execution of customer and employee product training initiatives
- Develop a high-tech and low-touch training environment using Docebo that streamlines the customer on-boarding process and supports continued success.
- Produce on-demand e-learning training that is repeatable, scalable, and efficient to empower new and existing clients and reduce overall instructor led education.
- Collaborate with the internal product and client-facing teams to identify the most impactful training initiatives to support the company’s mission and growth.
- Strong history of experience in the talent field, leading learning and development organizations, with deep knowledge of learning technologies
- Learner Behavior: Experience understanding modern learners and how learner behavior data influences content development and deployment
- Excellent Strategic Thinker: Proven ability to link project strategies to business objectives and drive desired business outcomes by setting a vision, goals and objectives that motivate and inspire the organization to deliver
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management: Proven ability to effectively collaborate, partner and consult with global senior leaders, business partners and colleagues in team and subject matter experts to bring together competing priorities and ultimately drive business results.
- Innovator: Capacity to be a change agent - not afraid to challenge the status quo. Experience driving front line or customer engagement with new products, tools and/or processes.
- Cross-Functional Leader: Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with cross-functional, virtual teams and operate autonomously, making complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience with focus on Adult education or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5-8 years working experience in technology organizations with a focus on training via Learning Management Systems
- Proficient in data and analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn along the way
- Meaningful Work – Connecting millions with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game – evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partnering with local charity and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts and more!
- Date Posted
- 23 Nov 2020
Survey Administrator, National Treatment Quality InitiativesshatterproofCT – Posted by shatterproofCT
ATLAS® is a web-based platform that allows the public searching for high-quality addiction treatment to locate and compare facilities. ATLAS includes trustworthy, standardized quality data on the services available and feedback on the services reported by other patients. ATLAS helps the public navigate to better quality care and supports providers in quality improvement efforts. The core mission of Shatterproof is to reverse the addiction crisis in America and to serve patients and families. ATLAS fulfills Shatterproof’s goal of leveraging quality measures to increase transparency in and encourage improvements to addiction treatment. It is based upon Shatterproof’s National Principles of Care© and stems from the work of the Shatterproof Substance Use Disorder Treatment Task Force. ATLAS collects facility-level data from multiple, validated sources. Data from these sources is displayed in public-facing dashboards that allow for easy comparison between facilities. Moreover, ATLAS promotes quality improvement by offering password-protected portals for facilities, payers, and states to view and use the data to drive quality improvement and innovations in the field. ATLAS is currently live in six states (DE, LA, MA, NC, NY, WV), and will be expanding to additional states in 2021. Shatterproof works closely with many addiction treatment stakeholders, including provider and medical organizations, payers, and recovery advocates, to ensure a successful and collaborative implementation. ATLAS is an initiative overseen by the National Treatment Quality Initiatives Team, composed of operational, research, and state engagement staff, who work in NYC or remotely. The Position The National Treatment Quality Initiatives Team at Shatterproof seeks an experienced Survey Administrator to support on the collection, management, and analyses of data gathered from addiction treatment facilities to assess their quality of care. The ATLAS Treatment Facility Survey has been developed and piloted in Phase 1 but will need to be updated and managed in a new survey system for Phase 2. The data system will need to support longitudinal data tracking and analyses. The Survey Administrator will provide expertise on refining and implementing the survey to maximize both response rates and rigor and will support in piloting, collecting, cleaning, and analyzing the data and ensuring the data can be used to update the TreatmentATLAS.org platform. The Survey Administrator may also work to add and test new quality measures for Shatterproof in ATLAS or make decisions in conjunction with the National Treatment Quality Initiatives team to retire measures. In addition to the Treatment Facility Survey, the Survey Administrator will support on the Patient Experience Survey as needed. This position will work collaboratively with a data analytics contractor and will be supervised by the Director of National Treatment Quality Initiatives. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the National Treatment Quality Initiatives team members and external researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys to inform ATLAS in Phase 2, including changes to survey methods and implementation.
- Research and consult with addiction treatment providers and other stakeholders to identify survey needs and any specific requirements, such as special samples.
- Build survey tool to ensure output can be tracked longitudinally with existing data.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, online surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for multiple data collection periods.
- Determine and document details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, the design of survey instruments and materials, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Clean and validate collected survey data.
- Transform and prepare data for loading into a SQL tables, in concert with website and data analytics contractors.
- Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations, ability to work with the team to advise and implement strategies to increase participation rate.
- Prepare and present visualizations, summaries, analyses, and publications of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results. Aid in data-driven storytelling as appropriate.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies, using statistical software programs.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in survey administration
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, public health, mathematics, or related field is required, Master’s degree in related field is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing surveys, preferably in the healthcare space, including knowledge of survey tools and software
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare quality improvement initiatives, such as quality measure development, rating systems, and analyses
- Experience in data validation procedures
- Ability to load, query, manipulate, and extract data from SQL
- Ability to utilize statistical software to analyze data
- Ability to balance multiple complex workstreams and to adapt in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and manage requirements needed to deliver expected work products, such as software requirements and man hours.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau or Power BI is a bonus
- Some knowledge of website development is helpful but not required
- Revolutionizing the treatment system. We are transforming the healthcare delivery system so that every person facing addiction has access to quality care and treatment based on science.
- Breaking down addiction-related stigmas. Addiction is a treatable disease, not a weakness. By changing people’s attitudes and behaviors, we’re reducing the shame in order to encourage patients to seeking life- saving treatment, and providing reassurance, compassion, and support for a full and fulfilling life.
- Supporting and empowering our communities. We are providing science-based educational resources that aid in the prevention, treatment and recovery of addiction, while building hope, confidence and resiliency within families and communities, and advocating for life-saving policies.
- Date Posted
- 20 Nov 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings