Full-Time Warehouse Associate
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate.
- Safely operate a stand-up forklift (order selector/cherry picker) to pull and prepare outbound customer orders.
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages.
- Use technology like RF devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders.
- Accurately and timely receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material.
- Clean the workspace as you go and participate with the team in keeping our facility clean, safe, and accident free.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent education.
- Prior warehouse experience in shipping, receiving, delivery, or inventory management is required.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Positive demeanor, dependability, and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with ability to learn our systems quickly.
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to 50lbs regularly.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
How to Applyhttps://ferguson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Ferguson_Experienced/job/Hayward-CA/Warehouse-Associate_R-89474
78 total views, 0 today