Full-Time VMS Client Program Manager
Workrise is the network that powers the energy industry. By making it easier, faster, and safer to do business in energy, we are accelerating the pace of growth and innovation, and empowering the industry to do more – both for society and for the planet – than ever before.
Workrise is hiring a Client Program Manager who will be responsible for leading implementation and ongoing client value delivery of our Vendor Management software. As the key client point of contact, you will ensure our solution is set up to meet client needs and ensure a smooth onboarding process for both clients and their approved vendors. Our ideal candidate for this role will be a detail-oriented professional with a proven track record in project management, client relationship management, and excellent communication.This role will be exempt and will report to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
Why Join us? Our Customer Success team at Workrise is on a mission to ensure all of our energy clients capture maximum value in using our innovative solutions. We are passionate about creating great experiences for our clients and vendors in our network. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, excel in delivering exceptional client experiences, and have a passion for solving problems and improving new processes, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading implementations, collaborating early on with clients to understand their specific situation, workflows, and needs, then partnering deeply to remove obstacles to full rollout.
- Developing and executing client-specific implementation plans for our VMS solution. Requires internal cross-functional program management and influence as well as excellent client and vendor communication.
- Maintaining strong client relationships over time so that you understand and can champion their evolving needs and guide them to success, in their terms.
- Partnering closely with Sales teams throughout the client lifecycle to ensure smooth renewals and proactive identification of upsell opportunities.
- As an early member of our Customer Success team, partnering with the leadership team to define client value, desired client outcomes, and the best in class approach to servicing our clients to capture those outcomes.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience and proven success in end-to-end project management
- Really really excellent communication and relationship building skills. Really excellent.
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and influence outcomes that lead to customer success
- Experience quickly learning new systems and tools and navigating them to understand root causes of issues or ways to make improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with adaptability to address evolving client, vendor, and internal needs and unexpected challenges
- Extraordinary organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for delivering exceptional service and continuously seeking ways to level-up the client experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or a related field, or commensurate professional experience.
Additional experience preferred, but not required:
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry or related energy fields
- Experience in account management with a proven track record of success
- Background in change management, helping customers navigate organizational change associated with the adoption of new software and processes
Essential Job Functions:
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, copier and telephone
- Ability to use office computer programs such as e-mail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Occasionally remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Constantly remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Ability to manipulate office equipment such as a computer, copier and telephone
More than a job:
Workrise is uniquely positioned to make an impact on the energy transition, which is arguably the biggest challenge of our generation. Our clients are leading the charge. Through innovation and advancement in technology, we are creating solutions to help the industry do more today and meet the demands of this global challenge tomorrow. This is what we think about every day when we come to work.
We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters your growth. We use data to drive our decisions and improve the experience of the workers and clients we serve. With mutual respect for each other, we continually collaborate to find the best solution.
We support you with:
Talented peers who can help bring out your best & the opportunity to significantly impact the lives of skilled laborers.
For eligible roles:
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contribution
- Flexible remote work support where applicable
- WFH set-up contribution
- Wellness allowance
- Learning opportunities
- Financial planning support
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to earn bonus, commission, and/or equity
Workrise is committed to providing an environment where all people feel belonging, mutual respect, and the freedom to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team.
Who we are:
What began as a workforce management platform for Oil & Gas has since grown to serve the biggest companies in energy across both workforce and vendor management, absorbing much of the supply chain complexity these energy companies face and making it easier, faster, and safer to get work done. To date, Workrise has raised over $750M in funding from Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Bedrock Capital, Brookfield, and Baillie Gifford, along with others, and will continue to use these investments for strategic growth.
We’d love to share more through the interview process and look forward to learning more about your journey.
How to ApplyWorkrise.com/Careers
59 total views, 0 today