Full-Time Vice President, Capital Adequacy I
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 239 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of VICE PRESIDENT, CAPITAL ADEQUACY I to join our CORPORATE TREASURY team. This role is located in LONDON (HYBRID).
The successful candidate will support the delivery of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) document and will begin to review/challenge business decisions and activities from a Capital Stress Testing and Capital Planning perspective. This role helps develop Subject Matter Expertise and the successful candidate can expect a significant exposure to different functions within the organisation.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- With guidance, develop an understanding of the enterprise risk assessments, develop an understanding of the broad range of risks faced by the organisation
- With support, begin to critically review stress testing methodologies, results and presentations provided by sub business units
- Provides broad support to more senior analysts, while beginning to specialize in a particular area of capital adequacy such as stress testing framework, model output review/challenge, policy and procedures, reporting/submission etc.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory requirements surrounding capital adequacy (ICAAP, Regulatory Reporting etc.)
- May interface with internal stakeholders and continues to build knowledge of more advanced capital adequacy activities/concepts
- Support Global Capital Adequacy as required.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and may share responsibility for a portion of an assigned regulatory submission related to capital adequacy
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- University degree in math, engineering, statistics, computational finance or economics preferred (MBA or CFA preferred) or equivalent experience within financial services
- Relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel
- Risk Management, financial analysis, business analysis or prior capital adequacy experience preferred
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
- Forbes Blockchain 50
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job/17504827
84 total views, 0 today