Full-Time UX Designer
UX DESIGNER – REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for UX Designer for a client based in Jacksonville, FL. This position is 100% remote working east coast business hours. This is a contract position running through July 2023 with potential to extend longer or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
User Interface Graphic Designer. This position is for a front-end designer to work as part of the User Interface Development Team to create and implement cutting edge designs. This team member needs expert knowledge of an array of web technologies as well as experience in agile environments. If you relish tweaking front end markup and scripts to bring that UI interaction hotness to the overall experience.
- Constructs compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows storyboards, etc.) outlining present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Work with designers to create realistic prototypes for internal evaluation, user testing, and cross-functional critique.
- Collaborate with business transformation and IT to perform tech audits in order to determine solution feasibility.
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected customer requirements, use cases, and business objectives.
- Design workflows that work on multiple devices and platforms including mobile, tablet, and browser interfaces.
- Designing UX that supports customers’ goals and behaviors.
- Advocating concepts and ideas from the customers’ perspective among stakeholders.
- Must be extremely efficient in HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with or on an innovative, creative, team/organization.
- You can produce stunning, interactive experiences in code.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX/UI/CX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Keynote, After Effects etc.), web design principles and technologies
- Ability to lead design discovery and design thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges
- Ability to drive creative direction, ideation and execute against all programs and initiatives
- Experience within the healthcare industry (preferred)
- 5-8 years of Professional experience in UX design and development (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Related Bachelor’s degree in an IT or related field or relevant work experience
Graphic Design/Print Design Skills:
- Wireframing/Storyboarding (Balsamiq, ProtoShare, InVision)
Adobe Creative Suite
- Frameworks (.NET, CodeIgniter)
- HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS/SASS
- Mac OS X and Microsoft platforms
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate’s and client’s needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
How to ApplyWould you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to John Burke at email@example.com or call 904-602-8070, or apply online while viewing all open jobs at www.arcgonline.com.
795 total views, 1 today