Full-Time US IT – Bench Sales Recruiter
Job description (ONSITE)
- Candidates will be responsible for handling bench sales recruitment. i.e from sourcing job requirements from prime vendors, vendors, clients to submitting the bench consultants, negotiating the best rates, following up on interview schedules & placing the consultants.
- Regular interaction and follow-up with bench consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects.
- The Candidate has to get and maintain good relationships with vendors, clients and consultants.
- Experience working with Preferred Vendors and on layers model.
- Must have a vendor network.
- Job Portal searches like Dice, Monster, career builder, Tech fetch, Indeed, LinkedIn, iLabor, Job Diva, Email groups etc and also other networking methods.
- Knowledge of ATS and VMS portals are preferred.
- Must Possess a strong sense of Urgency, Flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Possess Office tools knowledge – Microsoft office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Willing to work from the Office.
- Should be available for F2F/Video interviews
Perks and Benefits Good Incentives, Medical Insurance, Food Allowance, and Great Career Growth opportunity With Good Learning.
How to ApplyContact Details : Interested candidates send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to contact us for any query 7528877774.
277 total views, 0 today