Full-Time Treatment Fidelity Analyst
Treatment Fidelity Analyst
$5,396 – $8,292 (Monthly)
The Oregon State Hospital (OSH), a division of the Oregon Health Authority, has a fantastic opportunity for Treatment Fidelity Analyst to join an excellent team working to help people recover from their illness and return to their lives in the community.
This position is responsible, along with hospital leadership, clinical chiefs and Treatment Services leadership, for coordinating treatment audits across clinical departments, analyzing complex clinical data, ensuring the fidelity of active treatment and representing OSH in liaison to OHA to address deficiencies related to treatment system fidelity, supporting tools and patient satisfaction at Oregon State Hospital. This includes providing information that helps clinical leadership recognize and address potential deficiencies related to active treatment fidelity.
What will you do!
Analytics, Evaluation, Advice and Coordination
- Responsible to evaluate administrative rules and regulations, licensure, governing standards and large-scale (OHA-wide) organizational developments and make recommendations to ensure OSH alignment with current policies and treatment strategies.
- Define the requirement and evaluate the operational feasibility for systems to manage organizational improvement at OSH related to clinical Active Treatment.
- Provide information to surveyors during TJC surveys and other regulatory agency audits of the Hospital including OHA and other external partners
Systems and Organizational Improvement
- Evaluate the efficacy of Active Treatment provided by all clinical disciplines based on each respective discipline’s professional standards of practice, evidence based and/or best practices, and fidelity measures.
- Ensure treatment provided aligns with approved program plans and patient’s treatment care plans .
- Research and stay current on clinical practices, procedures and emerging best practices related to behavioral health Active Treatment at state, national and international levels and recommend program changes.
- Represent Oregon State Hospital in liaison to OHA Health Systems Division and Health Policy and Analytics Division to drive standard work, policy recommendation and resource sharing around Evidence-Based Practices and measurement-based care outcomes.
- Coordinate treatment audits across all clinical departments at Oregon State Hospital to ensure optimal delivery of services directly linked to individualized patient treatment care plans, treatment formulation, best practices and treatment efficacy to drive minimum hospital length of stay and to minimize associated treatment costs.
- Audit Treatment Care Plans to evaluate link and between treatment needs and Active Treatments offered and recommend program changes based on audit results. Provide guidance and support for Standards and Compliance department to align audits, recommendations and hospital-wide training as needed.
- Provide trainings on Active Treatment system fidelity to clinical group therapy leaders and other users to address deficiencies.
- Participate in clinical hospital work groups and committees.
- Consistently treats consumers and co-workers with dignity and respect. Uses a culturally diverse approach in all interventions. Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural difference among staff, patients and their families.
This position requires knowledge of standards and regulations related to active treatment that include the Joint Commission standards, Medicare and Medicaid Services regulations, and Oregon Administrative Regulations as applicable.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
- Knowledge and skills in evaluating, analyzing and planning work related to evidence based psychosocial treatment, treatment efficacy and fidelity, and patient treatment satisfaction.
- Knowledge and skills in evaluating, analyzing and planning work related to Joint Commission and CMS standards in a behavioral health care setting.
- Experience in providing group and individual treatment with a population of individuals with acute psychiatric needs.
- Experience in Excel, SharePoint, and/or other tools used to create reports and use in presentations or trainings to various stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel to various sites related to needs of the position, including Junction City, OSH campus.
What’s in it for you!
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
The Oregon Health Authority is committed to developing and promoting culturally and linguistically appropriate programs and a diverse and inclusive workforce representing the diversity, culture, strengths and values of the people of Oregon. Click here, to learn more about OHA’s mission, vision and core values. OHA is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information or any other protected class under state or federal law.
How to Applyhttps://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/details/Treatment-Fidelity-Analyst-OPA3_REQ-106596?q=REQ-115447
- Complete the online application
- Attach a Cover Letter
- Attach a Resume
449 total views, 0 today