Full-Time Technical Lead, Software Engineer (Security and Compliance)
Sofware Engineering Technical Lead – Civis Analytics (Full-time)
Job Location: Remote (US)
We are looking for a Software Engineering Tech Lead – Security and Compliance who will be a working engineer that leads a single team of 2 – 4 engineers. Tech Leads are responsible for building an engaging team environment, providing technical mentorship, and leading technical projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer or similar role
- 1+ years taking a leading role in significant technical projects
- Experience with containerized code deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, EC2, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience building team culture and engineering processes, especially on high growth teams
- Experience working in a scrum or agile development environment
- Love of problem-solving, a demonstrable ability to self-start, eagerness to learn and teach others.
- US work authorization
At Civis Analytics we bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making—all the way from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
Our mission isn’t an aspiration, it’s something we see realized every day. We combine our SaaS products with specialized data science consultancy to enable and support data-driven decision making in organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, City of Boston, and progressive political campaigns.
How to ApplyVisit our website
324 total views, 1 today