Full-Time Systems Analyst
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Office of Information Service’s mission is to deliver technology solutions and services that support Oregon Health Authority and Oregon Department of Health Services in helping Oregonians achieve health, well-being, and independence.
More information about the Office of Information Services and current job opportunities can be found here
The work of this role may be conducted remotely with full access to the needed operating systems and technology. Candidates must reside in the United States to work 100% remote.
What you will do!
The purpose of this position is to be a team member on the OHA Office of Information Services (OIS) EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) team, as it provides high quality expertise and technical support for both ODHS and OHA in the areas of document management solutions and business process support. This application developer/designer will respond to help desk tickets from users, assist on new projects, and provide individual technical training and ongoing system support for the IRMS (Integrated Records Management) business unit.
What we are looking for!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Please clearly outline how you meet the minimum requirements and special qualifications in your application/resume/cover letter. Failure to do so might disqualify you from consideration)
(a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Development of process documentation that reflects Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) IT Support and .NET programming.
(b) An Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field.
AND three (3) years of information systems experience in in Development of process documentation that reflects Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) IT Support and .NET programming.
(c) A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of information systems experience in Development of process documentation that reflects Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) IT Support and .NET programming.
(d) Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with analysis and development, in the Kofax Total Agility solution.
- Recent experience designing KTA Batch classes and other collateral functions.
- Familiarity/experience with EDMS collateral systems; Rightfax and Laserfiche.
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting/debugging capability.
- Strong customer service skills.
Other Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
- Recent knowledge/experience with KTA business users and business process.
- Knowledge OIS Software Development Lifecycle.
- Effective communications with business and technical staff. Demonstrated knowledge of IRMS Knowledge of IRMS Business process and priorities.
- Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Eleven (11) paid holidays.
- Eight (8) hours of vacation per month, eligible to be used after 6 months of service.
- Eight (8) hours of sick leave per month, eligible to be used as accrued.
- 24 hours of personal business leave per fiscal year, eligible to be used after 6 months of service.
- Pension and retirement programs
- Opportunity to potentially receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Opportunities to serve your community and make an impact through meaningful work.
- A healthy work/life balance, including fulltime remote options as well.
Salary Range: $5,660 – $8,572 / monthly
How to ApplyComplete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-147887 Application Deadline: 02/15/2024 The Oregon Health Authority is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to workforce diversity.
17 total views, 0 today