Full-Time Studio Leader
We’re on a mission to create a world where every body is a canvas for limitless self-expression. In 2021, after six years of research and development, we launched the world’s first and only made-to-fade tattoo that lasts a year. With our technology and our experiential Ephemeral Studios, we are making it possible for anyone to wear a tattoo that changes as they change. Read more about us in Bloomberg, Forbes, Vogue, or The Cut.
Despite being a 12,000-year-old consumer category, tattooing has seen little innovation while being held back by stigma and permanence. At Ephemeral, we see tattoos as an empowering, beautiful, and creative way to express your identity. We dream of a day when tattoos become the number one form of global self-expression.
We are looking for teammates that share this passion and are excited by the prospect of building without a playbook, are undaunted by big audacious ideas, and are committed to teamwork.
Why You’ll Love Working at Ephemeral
We are creative – We see problems as opportunities for innovation, love when playbooks don’t exist, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are owners – Leadership is expected at every level at Ephemeral, during good and bad times.
We are caring – Our priority is our customer’s and teams’ physical and mental well-being. We work to earn trust by taking care of them in every interaction.
About the Team
The Studio management team oversees the day-to-day studios the client experience and is responsible for the studio’s success. The Studio Leader works closely with Artist Lead to create experiences that are accessible and repeat-worthy by catering to all clients (first-timers or lifetime tattooers) with creativity, quality, and service. In partnership with HQ, the Studio management team consistently seeks new opportunities to test and learn initiatives geared towards amplifying the client journey and the overall culture and dynamic of the studio team.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic Studio Leader to oversee customer experience, operations, and overall success of the studio. The Studio Lead will play an integral role in the studio’s growth and serve as the custodian of the brand and the face of Ephemeral in our client’s journey. At Ephemeral, we value ownership, fearlessness, creativity, and those that value diversity of experience, background, and ideas.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience and hold the team accountable to do the same; in person, digitally, and via phone.
- Oversee all daily operations and staffing within the Studio.
- Onboard, lead, and hold accountable a team of high-level Ephemeral Customer Experience and Artists.
- Create strategic staff scheduling and zoning to support business needs.
- Oversee appointment management and maximize capacity to drive fiscal results.
- Continuously develop new ways to drive business, engage new customers, and clientele.
- Partner with and motivate Ephemeral Tattoo artists to continuously improve the customer experience and studio operations, and communicate needs to HQ.
- With the support of HQ, manage all studio facilities and supply management.
- Be ready to assume all studio floor responsibilities to support the team, and resolve customer concerns.
- Be knowledgeable on Studio Opening and Closing responsibilities.
- Inspire Artists to consistently and safely deliver excellent Ephemeral tattoos.
- Empower studio teams to delight clients with a smooth and personal experience.
- Build a culture aligned with Ephemeral vision and values.
- Lead with a growth oriented mindset and be flexible to change.
- Create a positive team dynamic through motivation and inspiration.
- Strategically drive business forward by analyzing metrics and KPIs.
- Oversee implementation of SOPs, staffing plans, and customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5-7 years of leadership experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a general manager capacity.
- You have 7+ years of experience in retail or hospitality.
- You have proven ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- You have a track record of driving measurable results and achieving company goals.
- You have a passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.
- You have a mind for analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business.
- You have the ability to pivot and adapt with short notice.
- You have a working knowledge of sales and payroll reporting and a comfort level with technology.
- You have the ability and desire to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience is a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Ephemeral Tattoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/ephemeral/jobs/4596965004 to apply for this role. You can also email email@example.com for questions/inquiries about this role.
577 total views, 0 today