The Designory is looking for a Strategist who brings critical thinking and leadership to multidisciplinary teams and our clients. You have a deep understanding of the client and their business, the audience, and the latest digital trends to deliver innovative and compelling experiences. Most importantly, you can identify insights and connect the dots to drive creative solutions. If you’re curious, driven and ready to move digital strategy forward, we’re ready to talk with you!
- Develop digital strategies that align with brand, audience and business objectives
- Identify opportunities for digital enhancements that drive value for our clients and their customers
- Create briefs to kick-off and guide project teams
- Identify insights based on customer research, competitive landscape, and brand knowledge
- Develop personas, customer journeys, and functional and content requirements
- Recommend, coordinate, and participate in relevant research activities, analytics and SEO reviews, stakeholder interviews, user testing, workshops and brainstorming sessions, competitive assessments, and requirements gathering
- Write content frameworks for website experiences based on thorough research
- Communicate strategic direction and requirements to team and collaborate with them to concept, implement, measure, and optimize
- Develop content strategies for digital experiences, including websites, emails, videos, or other online communications
- Know the latest digital and technology trends, including a solid understanding of UX best practices and an interest in emerging technologies
- Ability to simplify complex subject matter and communicate it clearly to team members, including writers, designers, interaction designers, and developers
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years in a digital agency environment
- A solid understanding of responsive website design and development, content strategy, SEO, analytics, emails, social strategy, and more
- A keen attention to detail while maintaining an ability to see the big picture
- Self-motivated individual and collaborative spirit with a strong work ethic; does not shy away from new challenges or problem solving
- Ability to manage your time, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills with both clients and internal teams
- Required: a curious spirit, positive energy, a passion for learning
Designory is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Designory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to ApplyApply here.
211 total views, 0 today