Full-Time Staff Document Controller
We are leading a materials revolution. At Lyten, we’re not just developing advanced supermaterials, we’re about to change the world as we know it. Our team is at the forefront of a fundamental transformation that will impact nearly every industry, making a massive global improvement.
Our mission is to achieve gigaton-scale decarbonization impact, and we’re building a new ecosystem of decarbonization applications to make it a reality. With Lyten 3D Graphene™, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by improving energy storage, developing stronger and lighter plastics, and creating advanced sensors that can detect beyond today’s limits.
Join our team and be a part of something bigger than yourself. We need a diverse set of perspectives and expertise to take on some of the world’s toughest scientific, engineering, and commercial challenges while also having a fun and rewarding career! Are you ready to take on this challenge? Apply now and help us scale Lyten 3D Graphene™ into all of its many potential applications and be a part of this groundbreaking transformation.
We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals who want to work at Lyten and help create a brighter future for generations to come!
- Establish and maintain Documentation Control procedures for Reactor Engineering Team
- Work with engineers to ensure uniform process, naming conventions, and document control.
- Serve as gate keeper for change management procedures within engineering, operations, and procurement teams.
- Work with engineers and procurement team to support procurement of reactor components, maintaining appropriate revision levels to support new installations, upgrades, and servicing reactors in operation.
- BA/BS in a related field plus a minimum of 7 years of work experience in a Document Control role for R&D, NPI, Engineering and manufacturing at a mid-to-large sized company; OR Master’s degree in related field plus a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a document control role for R&D, NPI, Engineering and manufacturing at a mid-to-large sized company.
- Ability to read / understand engineering drawings, BOM’s, P&ID’s, technical documents.
- Experience with ECR/ECO procedures, responsibilities, and management.
- Experience with ISO 9001 standards and LEAN procedures
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks and Arena software preferred
- Familiarity with import/export controls and ITAR compliance preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with other employees and vendors.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking skills with ability to work with MS suite software applications.
The expected base salary range for this position is between $155,200.00 – $232,800.00
The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
Pay Transparency Disclosure:
This compensation and benefits information is based on Lyten’s estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. We generally do not negotiate on salary once we have made an offer. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise. New hires joining the company tend to be paid within the starting base pay range noted above, with opportunities to increase pay over time based on development of additional skills, competencies, and company-specific knowledge.
In addition to base pay this position is eligible for tier based bonus and equity, healthcare, dental, vision, corporate discounts, paid holidays, PTO and sick time, 401K, employee relocation plan (if applicable)
Export/ITAR Compliance Disclosure:
Certain positions within Lyten, Inc. require compliance with export control laws and, as a result, all interviewed candidates will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export restrictions.
This position requires access to technology, software and other information that is subject to governmental access control restrictions, due to export controls. Employment in this position is conditioned on the continued availability of government authorization to authorize release of such items, to the extent required, including without limitation an export license, or other documentation required to establish authorization to receive access to such items. Company may delay commencement of employment, rescind an offer of employment, terminate employment, and/or may modify job responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and/or access to Company facilities and information systems, as Company deems appropriate, in order to ensure compliance with applicable government access control restrictions.
Lyten is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Principals only; third party or agency submitted candidates will not be considered.
How to ApplyPlease visit our website: https://lyten.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lyten_External_Career_Site/details/Staff-Document-Controller_JR100032
59 total views, 0 today