Full-Time Sr. Regional Portfolio Analyst
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets and balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work and digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work on short and long-term forecasting and planning to predict and explain business performance. We make it happen and we grow–ourselves and our company.
What we’re looking for
Due to our substantive growth, we are looking for a Senior Regional Portfolio Analyst to help us maximize revenue throughout our portfolio of properties. This position will support the rate analytics team in monitoring the performance of 1000’s of homes, and will make marketing and rate change recommendations as needed. The ideal applicant will have a strong technical background, be able to communicate high level ideas to both executive management and operations employees, and has had exposure to yield management strategies.
What you’ll do
- Review rental performance for a portfolio of properties
- Communicate daily with both corporate and field employees alike
- Present performance data to operations team in market
- Monitor and improve proprietary rate algorithms and models
- Improve revenue reporting
- Track KPI’s that align with the success of our OKR’s
- Research new markets and competitive pricing
- Always learn, always teach
- Support other analysts and drive team quality
- Be a team mentor for both Jr. Analysts and Analysts
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills you’ll need
- At least 2 years of revenue-management experience
- Experience working with data, reporting, and driving actionable business change via analysis and reporting
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to break down technical ideas/topics
- Proven ability to innovate
- Be a self-starter & forward thinker
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Economics/Game Theory/Statistics
- Knowledge/experience in Real Estate, Property Management, Revenue Management, etc
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) experience
- Experience writing scripts in Python
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $60,000 – $65,000 DOE
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance – employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How to ApplyTo ensure all of your information is properly communicated with our hiring systems, please apply directly at our company page at; https://www.vacasa.com/careers/positions/?gh_jid=4426938
215 total views, 0 today