Full-Time Sr. Front End Software Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineers at Civis amplify the contributions of their colleagues by working alongside full stack engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver the best experience possible for our users.
We trust engineers from all over our team to pick the right architecture, library, or framework for the job at hand. They help make decisions about new products in cross-functional design sprints and take quarterly hack weeks to try out new ideas and new technologies. Civis engineers push code to production on their second day and quickly ramp up on projects of increasing responsibility.
We’re looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to make a big impact in their first few months at Civis Analytics.
- Champion adoption of best practices and standardization in frontend development
- Develop high-quality software
- Work collaboratively with full stack engineers as well as UI/UX designers
- Review and debug code
- Foundational contributor to the development, maintenance, and adoption of an internal design system/component library
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Ability to research, prototype and recommend software solutions
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization
- Engage the project on an emotional level as well as technical
- 4+ years of experience as a frontend developer/engineer, including experience taking a leading role in significant technical projects
- Skilled in UI development technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSON and API usage.
- Experience building complex web applications with modern languages and frameworks
- Experience in writing unit tests using Jest or similar.
- Love of problem-solving
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others
- Ability to work cross functionally across a variety of feature teams.
- Fullstack engineering experience with Python, Ruby, and/or Go (golang) or most any modern C-style language
How to ApplyVisit our website
615 total views, 0 today