Full-Time Sr Analyst
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets and balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work and digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work on short and long-term forecasting and planning to predict and explain business performance. We make it happen and we grow–ourselves and our company.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst who is an experienced professional with a demonstrated background in analytics driven decision making. This Sr. Analyst – Revenue Performance will have a direct impact on the revenue production of thousands of client homes.
The primary purpose of this job is to make and influence decisions that lead to the maximum revenue production for thousands of vacation rental homes. Specifically, the Sr. Analyst – Revenue Performance leads and influences Revenue Management teammates and other employees outside of Revenue Management; performs objective analysis seeking the best economic outcome for clients, and therefore the company; and ensures homeowners are satisfied with the results and process.
What you’ll do
- Analyze standardized performance reports daily
- Create & maintain new reports
- Respond to complex revenue-related inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Develop continuous improvement ideas
- Develop models for forecasting revenue metrics
- Perform market and revenue share analysis
- Develop and test performance improvement hypotheses
- Identify new revenue lift opportunities
- Monitor channel partner performance
- Develop a comprehensive and dynamic fee strategy
- Assist with the development of new distribution opportunities
- Develop market performance readouts for executive audience
- Develop and monitor success metrics for Revenue Management
- Analyze acquisitions and identify opportunity/learnings during integrations (side by side analysis)
- Other duties, as assigned
Skills you’ll need
- Reliable internet connection
- Positive mindset
- Client service mindset
- Ability to analyze numerical data in both raw and graphical form
- Understanding of Microeconomics and Revenue Management concepts
- Thoroughness and due diligence
- Accounting fundamentals
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration with peers
- Completes tasks completely and at high quality
- Advanced auditory, visual and kinesthetic communication capabilities
- Ability to distill complex topics and communicate their essence simply
- MS Office, Google Suit required
- Experience with SQL and business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker preferred
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Presentation development and delivery
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $70,000 – $90,000 DOE
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance – employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
How to ApplyTo ensure all of your information is properly communicated with our hiring systems, please apply directly at our company page at; https://www.vacasa.com/careers/positions/?gh_jid=4420053
265 total views, 0 today