Full-Time Specialist, Regulatory Oversight Management
Who We Are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2022, BNY Mellon had $45.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.3 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Regulatory Oversight Management – IC2
Resides in the EMEA Transfer Agency business line and supports management in the day-to-day efforts relating to first line of defense oversight of compliance with laws, rules, regulations and related policies.
- Supports the identification, assessment, monitoring and management of risks that arise through the course of business within the EMEA Transfer Agency business line
- Strengthens and enhances the control environment by challenging current process and recommending control enhancements as needed.
- Identifies best practices and shares these within the business line.
- Verifies processes and procedures against corporate policies.
- Contributes to an efficient and robust process for managing operational risk issues and overseeing agreed remediation
- No direct reports, however provides guidance to less experienced team members, and contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience is desired
- Ability to identify key operational risk issues, to summarize them efficiently, and to escalate them in an appropriate and timely manner
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships, confident communicating at all levels with key decision makers across different locations. Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under time pressure
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior Transfer Agency operations experience is desired
- Prior operational risk experience in a financial services role is desired
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth, and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums
How to Apply
142 total views, 0 today