Full-Time Specialist, Control
Embedded Control works with the Lines of Business on strengthening the control environment via control standards, risk management systems, and training for staff meet the needs of the business along with those of clients.
- Works directly with assigned business unit to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk; may recommend changes to improve risk and control profile.
- Leads the most complex projects/analyses and may assign work to other team members. Often specializes in a particular control discipline such as Operational controls, System / User Access Reviews, Quality Control, or Knowledge Source.
- Ensures that location specific regulatory standards are incorporated into control measures.
- Operating with a high degree of independence, implements programs that improve internal controls to keep up with regulations and corporate standards.
- Designs and delivers risk management training programs to ensure that proper control procedures are understood and followed.
- Identifies deficiencies in data systems and creates processes to improve defences.
- Anticipates and investigates technology and market trends areas that may become future risks to the business and creates controls to mitigate them before they appear.
- Provides input into the development of controls and protocols for the function.
- Coordinates with global teams to ensure proper control and risk management systems are in place throughout the business.
- Reviews documentation for evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- Leads risk-based control testing by providing assurance over design and operating effectiveness of controls including Error / Near Miss analyses reporting.
- Administrative responsibilities with monitoring, coordinating, and assisting assigned Line of Business on various control activities.
Key Word/Phrase and skills:
- Critical Thinking, Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical thinking, Oral and Written Communications skills, Product knowledge, Teamwork and collaboration.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Send CV/Resume to email@example.com using the job title as mail subject
721 total views, 0 today