Full-Time Specialist, Control
Control Management safeguards BNY Mellon, our clients and their assets. Our teams provide first line risk and control advisory expertise and support primarily working alongside Operations, Asset Servicing and Corporate Trust. This role is specifically supporting Global Institutional Accounting (EMEA), Global Fund Administration and Global Risk Solutions. Focus is on mitigating risk, enhancing controls and optimizing client experience. In addition to managing risk, goals include driving continuous improvement and automation of the service delivery models. Desirable areas of knowledge include risk and control management, internal audit, institutional and/or fund accounting and administration.
- Core responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution testing of key business controls to confirm the appropriate design and execution of controls
- Control and risk education
- Supporting and challenging the use of the risk framework and carrying out other ad-hoc operational and risk support activities.
- Monitoring and analysis of various data points (Error analysis, KRI’s etc) to identify areas requiring greater focus.
- The incumbent will partner with the business in an advisory capacity to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk and may assist in the design and delivery of risk management training programs to ensure that proper control procedures are understood and followed. You will also be expected to provide input into the development of controls and processes for the function.
- The role will operate with a degree of independence and the candidate will need be able to support multiple assignments and own the related deliverables and timelines. This role will support projects (including testing assignments) and although it is an individual contributor role, they may assign work to other team members and provide guidance as appropriate.
- Coordinates with global teams to ensure proper control and risk management systems are in place throughout the business.
- Reviews documentation for evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- Leads risk-based control testing by providing assurance over design and operating effectiveness of controls including Error / Near Miss analyses reporting.
- Administrative responsibilities with monitoring, coordinating, and assisting assigned Line of Business on various control and framework activities.
Key Word/Phrase and Skills:
Control testing, advisory, complex analysis, multitask, adaptable, risk management, control, problem solving, proactive, risk culture, risk management, control management, audit, regulatory, risk framework, critical thinking, detail oriented, process improvement, automation, Stakeholder/Relationship Management, Client facing / Consultative experience, Oral and Written Communications skills, Product knowledge, Teamwork and collaboration.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as mail subject
653 total views, 0 today