Temporary Software QA Test Specialist
Software QA Tester (remote)
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Software QA Tester that has experience manually testing one or more Oracle HRC modules (i.e. Talent, compensation, payroll, benefits, etc.). This is starting out as a contract position running through January 2023 with strong potential to extend or convert to FTE. The QA Tester position is 100% remote and working in the eastern time zone during core business hours. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and not need sponsorship now or in the future. Third party / C2C candidates are not eligible for this role.
Position is 100% remote!
QA Tester Project Scope: Manager and team are looking for an QA TESTERs will be working on a project to transfer from PeopleSoft to HCM Cloud Oracle
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY:
IT Testing Specialists create test deliverables and perform hands-on testing for internally developed or externally purchased products. Types of testing may include system, integration, regression or end-to-end testing. IT Testing Specialists deploy or execute job streams for creating test beds, design test scenarios, author test scripts, execute tests and track defects to certify that applications meet the approved system requirements. Working collaboratively with other IT staff to review and understand system requirements, and to design and review test strategies identifying resolutions for defects.
Software QA Tester Required Experience:
- 5-8 years of professional experience in application development testing software
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or relevant work experience
- Manager and team is looking for an ORACLE TESTER and contractors will be working on a project to transfer from PeopleSoft to HCM Cloud Oracle
- Must have core HR experience in AT LEAST two of these areas: Talent acquisition, compensation, payroll, benefits, recruiting
- True end-to-end manual tester
- Must have strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Testing concepts and be able to create and execute test cases
- Thorough understanding of the business process(s) and flows involved in the system capabilities being tested
- Thoroughly understands As-Is and To-Be business processes to understand what’s changing
Ability to communicate with the business in business language and with developers in technical language
- Team oriented environment leadership skills will be a plus
- Should have experience on the business side more than the IT side
How to ApplyWould you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or call him at 954.715.4793. You can also apply online while viewing all open jobs at www.arcgonline.com. ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed. ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
505 total views, 1 today