Full-Time Social Worker LCSW or LICSW
Harbor Health is seeking a talented Social Worker (LCSW or LICSW) to join our Behavioral Health team!
The Behavioral Health Provider-Social Worker provides direct psychotherapy services to Behavioral Health patients and assists the Behavioral Health Director in clinical functions of the department; developing and implementing policies and procedures; collecting data and developing reports; and other responsibilities as assigned.
Position is located at the Harbor Community Health Center-Hyannis, a federally qualified community health center (FQHC.)
Our site is eligible for Federal Loan Repayment Programs (National Health Service Corps) and State Loan Repayment Programs!
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, Generous Paid Time Off plus 11 additional Holidays and much more!
- Performs intakes, evaluations and provides therapy to Behavioral Health patients assigned by the Director.
- Actively participates in extended primary care teams, participates on treatment teams focusing on behavioral issues with patients using brief therapies, crisis management and consultations.
- Obtains insurance authorization for all patients and tracks visits and obtains re-authorization if necessary.
- Completes comprehensive assessments, quarterly treatment updates and discharge summaries for all patients.
- Coordinates behavioral health treatment with psychiatry and primary care providers including integrated Behavioral Health services as directed.
- Performs collateral case work for patients when necessary such as completing disability forms, consulting with other providers, teachers and institutions.
- Facilitates trainings, case conferences, and conducts Utilization Review.
- Provides clinical supervision for behavioral health staff and/or interns as directed by Behavioral Health Director.
- Attends case conferences and in-services when required.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Current MA LCSW (Licensed Certified Social Worker) or LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
- 2 years of experience providing therapy in individual, family and/or group modalities preferred, based on licensure
- Current Massachusetts LADC1 preferred.
- One year of clinical experience in substance abuse treatment preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=408d9981-05cb-4530-b223-acff48d0efc8&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=456046&source=CC2&lang=en_US or visit www.hhsi.us, email email@example.com for more information.
67 total views, 1 today