Full-Time Smart Meter Campaign Analyst
Why choose us?
Choosing to work for SMS means choosing to make a difference. We are changing how businesses and consumers use energy for the better, helping achieve a greener, sustainable, and more affordable energy system for everyone. Through our range of innovative energy solutions, we are delivering the future of smart energy – working closely with private and public sector partners we are playing a critical role in transforming and decarbonising the UK economy by 2050.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 personal holiday days per year (with additional 8 public holidays) increasing to 30 personal days after 5 years of service (includes options to buy and sell)
- Hybrid working options.
- Enhanced Maternity leave. Paternity and Adoption leave.
- 24/7 free and confidential employee assistance service.
- Medicash health plan offers a wide variety of benefits from cashback on everyday healthcare treatments like optical, dental and physio treatments. Discounted gym memberships and free 24/7 online GP.
- Access to our Share Incentive Plan which allows you to become a shareholder in a tax-efficient way and benefit from the success of the company
- Life Insurance (4 x annual salary)
- Pension matching scheme
- Developing our people is important to us – we support and encourage development by offering internal and external accredited courses, secondments and study support
What’s the role?
We are seeking a dynamic Smart Meter Campaign Analyst to join our team and play a pivotal role in promoting the adoption of smart meters. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing engaging digital campaigns and contribute to the marketing strategy using various data sources. This multifaceted role involves leveraging analytical skills to optimise campaign performance and drive increased smart meter installations. As our Smart Meter Campaign Analyst, you will take a leading role in driving impactful digital campaigns and shaping our online presence. This role presents an exciting opportunity for individuals passionate about digital marketing analytics and staying ahead in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
You will be based at our Contact Centre, Stadium House, Middlebrook, Bolton, BL6 6SY. Your working house will be Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm.
Interviews will be face to face and will take place at the Contact Centre.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital campaigns to encourage smart meter adoption. Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign performance metrics using insights to drive decisions.
- Utilise various digital channels, including SMS, email, and online advertising to engage with customers effectively. And monitor campaign performance and make data-driven adjustments to optimise results.
- Drive customer engagement across digital platforms to advocate the advantages of smart meter installation, implementing strategies to increase awareness and understanding of smart meter benefits.
- Cultivate positive relationships with stakeholders and address inquiries related supplier portfolios.
- Help enhance compelling and informative content for marketing materials, including emails, SMS and website. Liaise with planning teams to explore available resources in regions, strategically planning and coordinating future campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all content and tailor content to resonate with target audiences and drive engagement.
- Leveraging data insights to categorise campaigns and customise strategies, using the deployment of field resources to maximise utilisation and achieve successful bookings.
- Generate insightful reports highlighting key performance indicators and trends and provide recommendations for continuous improvement based on campaign analytics. Analyse customer interaction data to determine best time of engagement with customers.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and stay informed about emerging technologies to improve campaign strategies.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Five GCSEs grades A – C or equivalent desirable
- Previous experience in working multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience in process enhancement and a keen eye to detail.
- Experience in using media platforms to support our business digital and social objectives.
- Proficient in devising and executing campaigns across a variety of communication channels.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment is desirable.
- Use data-driven insights to optimise campaign performance.
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply.
24 total views, 0 today