Full-Time Site Acquisition Manager (EV)
Why choose us?
Choosing to work for SMS means choosing to make a difference. We are changing how businesses and consumers use energy for the better, helping achieve a greener, sustainable, and more affordable energy system for everyone. Through our range of innovative energy solutions, we are delivering the future of smart energy – working closely with private and public sector partners we are playing a critical role in transforming and decarbonising the UK economy by 2050.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 personal holiday days per year (with additional 8 public holidays) increasing to 30 personal days after 5 years of service (includes options to buy and sell).
- Hybrid working options.
- Enhanced Maternity leave. Paternity and Adoption leave.
- 24/7 free and confidential employee assistance service.
- Medicash health plan offers a wide variety of benefits from cashback on everyday healthcare treatments like optical, dental and physio treatments. Discounted gym memberships and free 24/7 online GP.
- Access to our Share Incentive Plan which allows you to become a shareholder in a tax-efficient way and benefit from the success of the company.
- Life Insurance (4 x annual salary).
- Pension matching scheme.
- Developing our people is important to us – we support and encourage development by offering internal and external accredited courses, secondments and study support.
What’s the role?
SMS is a provider of ultra rapid electric vehicle (EV) charging. We are committed to accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles by delivering fast, efficient, and sustainable charging infrastructure. As we continue to expand our presence in the market, we are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Site Acquisition Manager to join our team.
As a Site Acquisition Manager specialising in Ultra Rapid EV Charging, your primary responsibility is to drive our site acquisition growth by selling our fully funded EV charging solutions to commercial and public sector clients. You will play a crucial role in expanding our market presence and promoting sustainable transportation alternatives.
Your role will be a field-based primarily covering North England.
You will report into the Head of Sales and work as part of a busy successful team. Working closely with other departments to support the delivery of Ultra-Rapid charging and play a crucial role in identifying and securing suitable locations for Ultra-Rapid EV charging stations.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary, commission, and benefits. If you are passionate about clean energy and electric vehicle technology and have a proven track record in sales, we encourage you to apply and join our team.
- Identify and target potential clients, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve sales targets, collaborating with the sales team to ensure a consistent and effective approach.
- Become an expert on our ultra rapid EV charging products and services, educating our clients on the benefits and advantages of our charging solutions.
- Create compelling sales presentations and proposals, showcasing the features and benefits of our EV charging solutions.
- Negotiate pricing and terms to secure sales agreements, close deals and ensure all necessary documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure smooth installations.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and client interactions.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to management, forecasting sales trends and opportunities for growth.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Proven experience in B2B sales, ideally in the electric vehicle or clean energy industry.
- Proven experience in commercial real estate, power development, telecoms or related fields in a sales or commercial focused role.
- A strong understanding of electric vehicle charging technologies and infrastructure.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A self-motivated, results-driven approach to your work, and be capable of working independently.
- The ability to build and maintain customer relationships to ensure a positive customer experience.
- The ability to hit the ground running and deliver results at pace, whilst maintaining poise.
- A bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply.
30 total views, 0 today