Part-Time Service Associate I- 20hrs (Lynnfield) (Req#2432)
As a Service Associate, you will serve as the face of Eastern bank, interfacing with customers and assisting them in their banking needs. This role is integral to the branch as it generates new business, services new and existing customers, processes requests, and work heavily in our loan, mortgage, and deposits areas. The right person will possess a wealth of knowledge on our products and services, provide all customers with stellar customer service, all while working to build strong relationships not only with customers, but our internal clients as well.
Service Associates are skilled in the duties of both a Customer Service Representative (sales on the platform), and Teller (transactions at the teller line). Works toward achieving specific individual sales and service goals through the following activities:
Works toward achieving specific individual sales and service goals through the following activities:
- Opens deposit accounts
- Prepares and processes loan applications for various lending units (mortgage, consumer, small business, etc.)
- Closes loans for customers for applicable business lines (i.e. consumer lending)
- Makes referrals to other bank business lines and third party partners
- Proactively reaches out, by phone and in person, to high-value customers in efforts to retain and grow the portfolio
- For licensed individuals, sells annuities and/or insurance products
- Responsible for operational compliance and adherence to policy
- Handles daily account maintenance and other service issues as necessary
- Process deposits to customer accounts; includes verification of cash, verification of endorsements, and providing customers with receipts.
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers according to bank policy.
- Process and properly record the sale of monetary instruments (i.e. official bank checks).
- Properly file all government-mandated reports related to large cash transactions and the sale of all monetary instruments.
- Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- Process various types of loan payments and credit card cash advances.
- Relative to all duties, must adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
- Incumbent must have the ability to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual should be an outgoing self-starter and be technically literate.
- Basic business acumen and professionalism is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Ability to build relationships and strong alliances across the organization.
- Ability to quickly learn all there is to know about the products and services offered by the bank.
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- One-to-two years of sales experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Some banking experience is preferred (i.e. teller or otherwise) is a plus.
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to stand and remain standing for up to five hours at a time
- Individuals in this position MUST be regularly scheduled to work 40-60% of his/her time each week on the platform, and the remaining 40-60% of his/her time on the teller line.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to Applyif you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2432/?utm_medium=jobshare
136 total views, 0 today