Full-Time Senior Specialist, Treasury and ALM
As a member of BNY Mellon Corporate Treasury’s Asset and Liability Management – Management Information Systems Group (ALM-MIS), this position will assist in extending data capabilities that support Liquidity Risk and ALM reporting and analytics.
This role will be a member of a data sourcing and issue management team that serves as the central team to manage liquidity data issues on behalf of stakeholders in Corporate Treasury and Finance. The role will gather and prioritize business requirements related to management and regulatory reporting, track progress against timelines, and oversee the implementation of business logic into the data supply chain. In this capacity, the role will facilitate Corporate Treasury data platform development as a component of the Bank’s broader data strategy initiatives.
The role will coordinate data issue management activities between three broad groups of stakeholders:
1. Data consumers consisting of Liquidity Risk Management, Liquidity Regulatory Reporting, and ALM Teams
2. Data producers across the various BNY Mellon businesses
3. Technology teams that govern the flow of data across the Bank
- Knowledge of other Asset-Liability Management functions, including Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk Management, Capital Planning, preferred
- Experience in communicating management or business objectives for technology teams
- Project management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in an dynamic team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to tailor communication style and prepare presentation materials for Senior Management
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Degree in math, engineering, statistics, finance or economics preferred. Work toward or completion of MBA, CFA, or CPA/CA preferred. Seven to ten years of total work experience preferred. Experience with the use, governance and management of balance sheet and related data in some of the following: balance sheet and liquidity analytics and reporting; liquidity stress testing; liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, or asset-liability management within large complex financial organizations is strongly preferred. Some experience with data management, change control procedures, and managing tasks within a project are a plus.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=17588&pid=11722527&domain=bnymellon.com&triggerGoButton=true
436 total views, 1 today