Full-Time Senior Specialist, Recovery & Resolution Planning
Provides advanced analyses, writing/drafting, and project management services related to the coordination, development, and submission of the Bank’s recovery and resolution plans. Typically assigned to liaise with a selected Business/legal entity/functional area and/or to work on a limited/selected portion/topic of the plan(s) and often has a specific area of expertise such as capital or liquidity analysis, governance mechanisms, operational capabilities, legal entity analyses or derivatives/trading activities.
- Develops and executes project plan(s) for assigned topic area or business/entity/function, using accepted project management tools and methods.
- Develops project objectives, establishes timelines, engages appropriate Bank resources, and ensures achievement of project objectives on time and in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Conducts planning meetings and ensures cooperation from the appropriate stakeholder group and its leaders.
- Compiles submissions and data from project stakeholders on assigned work stream/topic. Assesses applicability and responsiveness to requests/requirements.
- Challenges stakeholders on insufficient submissions and coaches them to ensure a fully responsive submission.
- Guides activities related to an area of expertise such as capital/liquidity analysis or governance.
- Synthesizes and analyzes submitted data such as corporate financial statements, financial ratios, operational work flows, etc.; determines associated stress triggers and conducts stress testing and business process modeling according to established scenarios.
- Evaluates results, identifies gaps, and draws conclusions to inform the development of an appropriate plan response.
- May develop the techniques and methods used in approaching testing and modeling within an area of expertise such as capital/liquidity analyses or governance.
- Drafts plan (or portions of plan) for assigned topic/Business/legal entity/functional area based on evaluation of data and results of stress testing.
- Presents drafts and/or summary reports of drafts for executive review and approval.
- Ensures that relevant organization and operational changes result in a corresponding update to the relevant plan(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Graduate degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Strong work experience preferred in the financial services, financial consulting industry, and/or with similar regulatory reporting responsibilities.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=21034&pid=12070788&triggerGoButton=false
505 total views, 0 today