Full-Time Senior Specialist, Real Estate Asset Management
- Ensures compliance with project management policies.
- Identifies, tracks and assesses the reporting functions/KPIs for executive level reporting to the office of the CAO.
- Identifies and tracks all potential change orders for executive level reporting to the office of the CAO.
- Recommends process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Uses project management best practices and has a thorough understanding of the company’s compliance policies and legal requirements to ensure compliant and auditable performance.
- Takes the lead with vendor on-boarding and the procurement process.
- Takes the lead for records management compliance.
- Prepares pipeline reports and conducts all follow up to ensure accuracy.
- Participates in the preparation/tracking reports of capital, one-time expense and operating budgets for projects.
- Prepares professional service and construction contracts.
- Tracks all ADCM Training for compliance.
- Builds strategic relationships to influence at all levels of the organization. Liaises with other business units, finance, accounting, transaction management and senior management.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders to support and implement decisions. Guides more junior roles. No direct reports, provides technical advice/guidance to less experienced roles as needed. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and goals. Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Prepares weekly project management statistics.
Bachelor‘s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Degree in architecture, engineering, real estate or business administration is preferred. 7-10 years of experience in project management, leasing and/or property experience is preferred. Experience in Financial Services is preferred.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=24012&pid=12596582&domain=bnymellon.com
77 total views, 0 today