Full-Time Senior Specialist, Project Manager
A unique opportunity to join a fast-moving Fintech environment to assume an Implementation Consulting role for pControl Professional Services across NA.
Milestone Group is a well-established, international financial services Fintech and leading specialist in the supply of technology solutions and services to the investment management industry. With a strong global network, we provide next generation Fund Processing, NAV Solutions and Asset Allocation technology enabled solutions to a range of clients in North America and around the world including Investment Managers, Banks, Life Companies, Pension Funds, Custodians and Fund Administrators.
- Understand, Design, Configure, Test, Support the implementation of the pControl solution in Client environments.
- Understand core “funds processing” principles including unit pricing, order management, cash allocation, rebalancing, asset validations and reconciliations
- Design and document configuration solutions to satisfy generic and client requirements.
- Configure the pControl application using the pControl rules language. pControl rules language is a proprietary scripting language that is used in conjunction with other aspects of pControl configuration.
- Data analysis and manipulation to support processing and configuration requirements.
- Support business testing of pControl configuration
- Creation and management of configuration release packages
- Support and liaise with pControl clients during the implementation process
Relevant Skills and Experience
This role requires an appropriate mix of related business and technology skills. This includes:
- Experience with structured development projects in a team environment
- Experience with high volume large processing systems.
- Experience and appreciation of financial systems in a production environment
- Deployment of development work into production
- Ability to produce high quality systems documentation
- Experience with structured analysis and design methods
- At least 2 years’ experience using a structured programming language
- Experience in creating test cases and test scenarios
- Extensive SQL experience.
- Communication ability with business and technical clients
- Systems analysis and problem solving
Other Desired Attributes
- Knowledge of funds management processing (e.g., unit pricing) or other business areas that Milestone in engaged in
- A finance or accounting or technology-related qualification
- A focus on high-quality outcome for our clients
- Ability and desire to learn/understand complex business processes
- Excellent communication skills and professional approach, with ability to participate in client meetings and presentation
- Corporate title once hired will be Sr. Specialist, Project Manager.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial, 8 – 10 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=27671&pid=13391319
86 total views, 0 today