Full-Time Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers
At BNY Mellon, the opportunities are wide open. The diversity of thought leadership is inspiring. The experience is invaluable. And the rewards are substantial. BNY Mellon in Luxembourg is looking for a Fund Accounting & Investor Tax Oversight Administrator to join the Fund Accounting & Administration Department from July to December 2022.
The main role of the Fund Accounting & Investor Tax Oversight Administrator is to perform the Fund Accounting & Investor Tax operational work (oversight review of the daily FA & Investor Tax tasks, reporting preparation, client queries), by ensuring that all tasks are performed in accordance with the internal procedures and maintain a consistently high level of service for the department.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Administrator will be responsible for
- Ensuring that the daily FA NAV’s oversight review is performed within agreed deadline with respective backup completed
- Ensuring that the daily Investor Tax (German Equity Ratio, Belgian TIS, Italian Inheritance Tax, Korean Tax) review is performed within agreed deadline with respective backup completed
- Reporting any issue clearly and concisely to his supervisor
- Preparing relevant data downloads for fund accounting or investor tax reporting that has to be completed for the different clients
- Preparation of monthly administration reporting
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service level to clients and other departments within BNY Mellon ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner by the team and escalating where appropriate. Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with clients at all times
- Be graduated in Economics or Accounting from University or from a business school
- Some experience in fund industry is an asset (2-3 years in fund accounting department or 2-3 years in investor tax services)
- Knowledge on UCITS
- Full understanding of the different systems used to support both NAV production and price dissemination
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to work as part of a team
- Control and risk minded
- Good interpersonal and client management skills required
- Ability to produce work to an extremely accurate and well documented level
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines and demanding clients
- Problem solving capabilities
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment and attention to detail.
- Language: English required due to business reason
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums
How to Apply
200 total views, 0 today