Full-Time Senior Product Manager (Hybrid)
Workrise is the network that powers the energy industry. By making it easier, faster, and safer to do business in energy, we are accelerating the pace of growth and innovation, and empowering the industry to do more – both for society and for the planet – than ever before.
Workrise is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team revolutionizing the energy industry. Our mission is to forge the connections that make it easier, faster, and safer to power our world.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of our product strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and marketing. You will play a key role in launching innovative products, and driving business growth through automation and leveraging AI.
Why Join us? We are looking for a highly motivated and strategic thinker with a strong track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in product management, with a track record of strategic thinking and execution, as well as excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for clearly articulating the product vision and strategy to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute the product roadmap in alignment with company goals and objectives, with a focus on improving the energy industry
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver on product goals and milestones
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and trends in the energy industry, and use this information to inform product strategy
- Define and prioritize product features and user stories, and work with engineering to deliver on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with design and research to create engaging best in-class customer experiences
- Partner with analytics and research team to make evidence-driven decisions regarding product development and business growth
- Communicate product progress and updates to senior leadership and key stakeholders
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, business, engineering) or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on strategic thinking and execution
- Experience in operations or building tools to scale operational workflows
- Proven track record of delivering successful products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Analytical skills and the ability to use different types of data to inform decision making
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing and legal
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate product vision and strategy to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
Essential Job Functions:
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, copier and telephone
- Ability to use office computer programs such as e-mail, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Occasionally remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
More than a job:
Workrise is uniquely positioned to make an impact on the energy transition, which is arguably the biggest challenge of our generation. Our clients are leading the charge. Through innovation and advancement in technology, we are creating solutions to help the industry do more today and meet the demands of this global challenge tomorrow. This is what we think about every day when we come to work.
We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters your growth. We use data to drive our decisions and improve the experience of the workers and clients we serve. With mutual respect for each other, we continually collaborate to find the best solution.
We support you with:
Talented peers who can help bring out your best & the opportunity to significantly impact the lives of skilled laborers.
For eligible roles:
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contribution
- Flexible remote work support where applicable
- WFH set-up contribution
- Wellness allowance
- Learning opportunities
- Financial planning support
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to earn bonus, commission, and/or equity
Workrise is committed to providing an environment where all people feel belonging, mutual respect, and the freedom to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team.
Who we are:
What began as a workforce management platform for Oil & Gas has since grown to serve the biggest companies in energy across both workforce and vendor management, absorbing much of the supply chain complexity these energy companies face and making it easier, faster, and safer to get work done. To date, Workrise has raised over $750M in funding from Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Bedrock Capital, Brookfield, and Baillie Gifford, along with others, and will continue to use these investments for strategic growth.
We’d love to share more through the interview process and look forward to learning more about your journey.
How to ApplyWorkrise.com/careers
84 total views, 0 today