Full-Time Senior Learning Solutions Designer
Metrix provides strategy and design solutions that make change happen. We’re a Toronto-based agency that provides services in relation to Learning & Development, Healthcare Marketing, and Career Development. We guide people and organizations towards a better future by providing innovative and effective learning and marketing solutions.
From custom workplace learning solutions to strategic healthcare marketing consultation with accompanying impactful tools, we assist our clients in reaching their goals. Everything we create is ultra-custom and built in a strong partnership with our clients, so that they can each meet their specific and unique business objectives. We consult across a range of industries, including pharmaceutical, financial services, retail, government, and non-profit.
We are proudly a People First company, and an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse team makes us stronger. This includes diversity of individual identities, as well as of thought, opinion, and skill sets. We take action to create an inclusive and equitable workplace and community. Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this role or another role.
We seek out input, support, and feedback from diverse stakeholders to get the best results. We also aim to work with organizations that share our strong commitments to driving equity and equality.
We encourage people from all backgrounds and identities to apply, and to please let us know if you need any type of accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
We are committed to our team’s wellbeing and trust our people to get their job done from where they feel happiest and most productive. We have several perks our staff can enjoy as well, which include a 4.5-day work week, benefits from day one, extra paid time-off allotments, career development opportunities, and more. Our physical workspaces are open; however, we will operate as a 100% work-flex company. You’ll be able to work from our workspaces located all over the country, from home, or a combination of both!
All interviews will take place over the phone/video.
Strength through Diversity
A Step Ahead
As Metrix continues to expand and our industry is increasingly disrupted by technology and innovation, we’re looking for someone to contribute as a leader to our growing team.
We’re looking for someone who is an experienced consultant with a passion for building relationships with clients and learning strategy. You’re interested in the learning and development field, get excited about consulting to clients in areas you’re not necessarily familiar with (yet!), and have an eye for all-things design. You’re business and technology savvy, solutions-focused, and hope to contribute to an organization as a leader by sharing and growing your expertise.
As a Senior Learning Solutions Designer, you’ll be leading projects in all the industries we work in, designing innovative learning solutions, writing, editing, and QAing content, and managing clients, vendors, and project teams. You’ll be responsible for inspiring creativity and out-of-the box thinking, contributing to strategic decision making, and keeping things logistically on track. You’ll have experience consulting to senior professionals and are able to quickly build expertise in unfamiliar territory! You will have demonstrated problem-solving skills and a knack for building and growing relationships.
Through your client-focus and commitment to excellence, you will ensure that our deliverables help each client meet their objectives.
You will need to be able to think on your feet, learn new content areas quickly, and have a passion for learning and development.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Consult and Build Relationships with Clients
- Understand and identify each client’s objectives, and consult with them to recommend learning & development solutions that will have impact
- Consult on materials design, development, and deployment
- Contribute to business development initiatives through identifying opportunities, assisting with proposals, and participating in sales presentations
- Provide advice and solutions to client challenges and internally to Metrix
Conduct Front-End Analysis
- Conduct front-end analysis (target audience analysis, technology assessment, content-audit, etc…) and use results to design and develop learning solutions
- Conduct focus groups, subject-matter expert interviews, develop surveys, etc… to determine needs • Write recommendations reports based on analyses
Design & Develop Learning Solutions
- Lead the creation of innovative design concepts, detailed content outlines, wireframes/storyboards
Design and develop digital-learning solutions (using rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Vyond and publishing software)
- Identify and lead project visual components, working with our graphic design team
Implement & Evaluate Learning, Training, Development Initiatives
- Lead implementation plans and materials for launch and rollout
- Develop the evaluation plan and tools for the project
- Facilitation of instructor-led and virtual-instructor-led materials as needed
- Lead project team meetings both internally and externally
- Manage your project team’s performance throughout the project life-cycle (often managing multiple projects at a time)
- Set up and monitor project stakeholder analysis, project timelines, deliverables, and project-scope • Act as a single point of contact for project leader in client organization, building a partnership relationship that leads to repeat business or recommendations
Leadership, Coaching, and Collaboration
- Oversee and provide leadership to your direct reports (if applicable), project team, and peers, through leading, coaching and consulting
- Demonstrate visible commitment to Metrix’s mission, vision, values, and business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree; additional education an asset
- 3-5 years in a learning design, writing or consulting position (agency experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and to work independently and collaborate in a high-performance team environment with demanding deadlines
- Experience working with or consulting to large or complex organizations
- Relationship building skills; demonstrated history of building trust with internal and external stakeholders • Demonstrated ability navigating ambiguity and critical thinking
How to ApplyPlease apply using the following link: https://metrixgroup.applytojobs.ca/learning and development/24622
42 total views, 1 today